Hello Ohio Cachers!!

Seeker BP

Hello I live right downtown in Canton Ohio and would like to get together with anyone who can help me get going with this Geocashing. I'm old and slow so this should bejust the right thing for me I just need some help getting started regards Fred email tobruk710@yahoo.com

Hi all! I'm from Roundhead in rural Hardin County. My brother introduced me to geocaching around Easter and it's a good time. Although funds prohibit me from getting around sometimes, I look forward to future hunts. Also getting into the benchmark end of it, (more of them closer to home).

I was wondering if there was an easy way to get a list of caches from Ohio to Michigan along I-75. I'd like to find a list of all the rest stop caches along the way> Any help??? Also I'm from a little north of Dayton

Edited by 2Snyders
I was wondering if there was an easy way to get a list of caches from Ohio to Michigan along I-75. I'd like to find a list of all the rest stop caches along the way> Any help???  Also I'm from a little north of Dayton

Here you go!

That should help some. :(

It's nice to see someone is using my bookmark list. I have received almost no feedback on the list and have been wondering if I should even bother to coninue to work on it.

I still need to fill in a lot of the caches north from Bowling Green and south from Dayton. I've done many of them but Toledo and Cincinnati have a lot of caches to add to the list.

BTW, I mentioned before that I'm from Cincinnati but that I just happen to live in Detroit

Even though I've not yet used your list, Scook, I always appreciate that someone takes the time to compose these lists. You just never know when you'll need it, and it saves the rest of us SO much work! Good job!

By the way, I'm the proud owner of one of your Cincinnati Chili magnets! I think maybe I told you that already, but oh well, I just told you again. :(

BTW, I mentioned before that I'm from Cincinnati but that I just happen to live in Detroit

Are you still doing the Cincinnati Chili on the Friday night of the GeoBash? I sure hope so, even if I can only get a dixie cup, I'll be in line.

Edited by Bjorn74

Are you still doing the Cincinnati Chili on the Friday night of the GeoBash?  I sure hope so, even if I can only get a dixie cup, I'll be in line.

I haven't finished up making and freezing the required amount of Chili but I still plan to have enough Cincinnati Style Chii to serve at least 75-100 bowls of it on Friday night. It wil be the complete fixings for anything up to 5-way Chili.

I need to also make sure I have enough manual labor to bring this about but I don't think that's a real probelm. Who wants to wash pots and pans? :D

BTW, alcohol will NOT be permitted on my campsite. I do not intend to flaunt the park rules or be ticketed or ejected from the park for allowing illegal activity. I've seen this happen at other state park events. I don't have to drink to enjoy myself.

Are alcoholic beverages allowed in the park?

Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in public areas in every state park. The only exceptions are resort lodge restaurants and lounges, which provide complete beverage service...

I live in Waverly, about 70 miles south of Columbus off route 23. I wish I could go to the geobash, but I'm stuck here at work with the crazies. I work on a psych unit at the Chillicothe VA.

I am planning on going with my husband to the SWOGO Pigs CAN Fly event next weekend!

Oh, anybody (Bjorn?) got a list of caches along 23 from Cols to Ports? How 'bout 32 east/west?

Anybody got a southern Ohio cache that needs adopted? I figure that might be a way to get started taking care of a cache of our own. Hiding will be next. There's only ONE in all of Pike county!

Maggieszoo