Win a free premium membership.

Roman!

So as of today I have 10,475 finds, tomorrow I'll probably find 1 cache to keep my streak going, Friday I am meeting friends but I will leave early and maybe find 5,6,10 caches before hand. After that we leave Vancouver for Utah and Potters Pond.

Our plan is to cache along the way and get to Provo Saturday afternoon and spend the evening caching in Provo. Sunday we will hit the Seinfeld PT and continue with the PTs connecting to it. Monday we go to Potters Pond and from there drive to Boise. Tuesday we drive from Boise to Vancouver.

Guess how many finds I have when I get home Tuesday, if you're the closest I will extend or pay for your PM for a year, simple as that,

If 2 guesses are the same # apart from my finds the lower guess wins.

If 2 people guess the same the first guess wins.

Posts your guesses but cut off is June 28th at 5 pm ground speak time.

EDIT: We should be in Provo 5 pmish on the 28th then we will go out caching, when I get back to the hotel I will then post a note that guessing is cut off so I can upload my first days logs. This will probably be 9ish Utah time and may be earlier or later but once I cut off guessing that's it.

Edited by Roman!

I will base my answer partly on ridiculous science and partly my experience going down there coupled with how many more I would think you would get more (or less) than me when I went, ignoring any puzzles, but you would find the challenges down there.....

I always hate it when people do this on The Price is Right, but...

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but these shenanigans behoove me to respond.

Boom. I should've expected that one...

Roman!, I'm counting on you to stop at 11,045.

500x_rumacknielsen.jpg

I always hate it when people do this on The Price is Right, but...

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but these shenanigans behoove me to respond.

Boom. I should've expected that one...

Roman!, I'm counting on you to stop at 11,045.

500x_rumacknielsen.jpg

You can still win if your over, the over or under thing is just a tiebreaker in case two people are the same # away in which case the one who guessed under wins.

I will base my answer partly on ridiculous science and partly my experience going down there coupled with how many more I would think you would get more (or less) than me when I went, ignoring any puzzles, but you would find the challenges down there.....

Actually one of the people I am going with is a puzzle master and he has solved a few of them down there.

Hey Roman ... important to my guess ... are you taking your kids with you??? remember Rte. 66.

Your answer will be one variable I plug into my Finder-calculator-predictor-doo-hickey.

Dave

Not this time, going with three friends that also cache.

So as of today I have 10,475 finds, tomorrow I'll probably find 1 cache to keep my streak going, Friday I am meeting friends but I will leave early and maybe find 5,6,10 caches before hand. After that we leave Vancouver for Utah and Potters Pond.

Our plan is to cache along the way and get to Provo Saturday afternoon and spend the evening caching in Provo. Sunday we will hit the Seinfeld PT and continue with the PTs connecting to it. Monday we go to Potters Pond and from there drive to Boise. Tuesday we drive from Boise to Vancouver.

Guess how many finds I have when I get home Tuesday, if you're the closest I will extend or pay for your PM for a year, simple as that,

If 2 guesses are the same # apart from my finds the lower guess wins.

If 2 people guess the same the first guess wins.

Posts your guesses but cut off is June 28th at 5 pm ground speak time.