Suggested Caches

toodalooo2

Hi there fellow cachers,

I'll be taking a trip from northern FL to NYC this September. Wanting to pick up a few geocaches along the way, I thought I would post here and see if anyone has a unique or unusual cache, or a "must do" along the route I'll be taking. I'm going I-95 to 26, then I-77 at Columbia, SC, getting on 81 at Wytheville, VA, Skyline Drive, US-340/15 to Gettysburg, and then I-78 to NYC. On the way home I'll be taking I-95 straight down the coast.

If anyone has a cache suggestion, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

~toodalooo2

GC1YGYM/The Smallest Church in America, GC3C8E/Burt is Evil, GC2D54/Sheldon Ruins, GCD7ED/Area 51 - SC, GC72F6/Living Art, GC52E4/Salty Dog Café WebCam, GC70/Octopus Garden, GCK31A/Merlin at Work?.

That should get you started. Some are farther off you path than others. There are too many to list around Gettysburg.

Thanks fishgeek! That's a great list.

If anyone else has suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I just did Richmond to Orlando and put a lot of time into cache selection. Unfortunately, I could not get all of them. I also travel to WV, MD and PA a lot.

I would also recommend GC1H9T3/A house on a hill top in Harpers Ferry and GC333J2/Gadget Cache in Martinsburg in WV. Actually, I would recommend spending the night in Martinsburg and getting as many WVTim gadget caches as you can. He's the CO of Gadget Cache.