Personal stats on a waymark

I'm going on record as saying I think it sets a bad precedent to allow someone's personal stats to be posted on a waymark page (unless, of course, the waymark is about you!) This does NOT sit well with me!

???

I would decline such listing. (even it can be edited afterwards)

I never would have even thought to do that.

Maybe I should start - but with my low numbers, I'd be embarrassed to even show them rolleyes.gif

I was under the impressions this was about hit counters and other third-party stats you can embed into your HTML code, not Waymarking statistics.

However, both are fine on a profile page, but not on a waymark.

I'm not sure what the correct name is, but I'm referring to the small triangular boxes that give your Waymarking stats: number posted and visited; and your geocaching stats: number found, number hidden; and a third: what geocaching group you are a member of.

It just doesn't seem right to have those in the long description of a waymark page.

I'm not sure what the correct name is, but I'm referring to the small triangular boxes that give your Waymarking stats: number posted and visited; and your geocaching stats: number found, number hidden; and a third: what geocaching group you are a member of.

It just doesn't seem right to have those in the long description of a waymark page.

If I want to see those, I click on the link to your profile (which is on the page already)

No need to add them to a Waymark description.

(Unless it's a listing to offer yourself as a Waymarking tour leader?!!)