Geocoins for Sale

CLAMM

I have boxes and boxes of geocoins for sale from 2005 - 2010 - at least a couple thousand. Please send an email if you're interested in buying any coins and what you're looking for. I'll create lists starting tomorrow but wanted to get something started.

International Bank of Cachers (orange)

Geocoin Town

Happy St Patricks Day - Guiding you to the Cache

Skully & Mulder

Caching in Fabulous Las Vegas

Geocoinfest Salt Lake City - USA Geocoins

Saving Shiloh

San Diego Geocoin

Great Smoky Mountain Geocache 2006

Original Stash

Original American Search Engine

It's all about the hunt

The Ultimate Waypoint.

Geocoinclub - 2006

Geocaching Saarland 2008

Geocaching Saarland 2008- Shiny Silver

Cache Rewards - Great Container

Geodiamond

Geocoin club June 2006 Caching with Kids

GCPC October 2006 - Night Caching

January 2007 - Signal the Frog

Parents of SAM personal coin

Signal March 2006 - You are the Search Engine

9Key personal geocoin

Sir Gerald / Lady Leann

Yosemite National Park

2007 Santa's Christmas Window - Gold

Edited by CLAMM

I have boxes and boxes of geocoins for sale from 2005 - 2010 - at least a couple thousand. Please send an email if you're interested in buying any coins and what you're looking for. I'll create lists starting tomorrow but wanted to get something started.

email sent

I've sent an email every hour for the last two days. Must not be getting through . . . .

:rolleyes:

TMA

Thanks for your emails - didn't time this quite right. I have a funeral to go to tonight. I'll be responding to emails starting tomorrow night through the weekend....in the order they were received.

Thanks!

:rolleyes: (Posted 6/25 in AM) << might be a good reason for no replies yet ... :)

i wish she would reply to the emails that were sent early, which is how i thought clamm said was going to happen, at least to see if the "wants" i would like are going to be offered for sale or if they have already been sold and i don't have to keep checking the forum to see if a new list has been posted.

i wish she would reply to the emails that were sent early, which is how i thought clamm said was going to happen, at least to see if the "wants" i would like are going to be offered for sale or if they have already been sold and i don't have to keep checking the forum to see if a new list has been posted.

One Autienae and tranquilities are hard to find in a large selection of thousands of coins ... :laughing:

One Autienae and tranquilities are hard to find in a large selection of thousands of coins ... :laughing:

i know! good thing i am not looking for tranqulities, i love the 5 i have and do not covet more. but if the auntie nae shows up on the list...grab it for me!

I got mine today! Quick service. I checked mine out and found two of the six were activated. SOooooo. if you bought some check them before handing them out as door prizes or giving them away as you might not yet be the owner! (just sayin) I will still be ok with them but I need them adopted over to me. Thanks, MO Pirate

Sorry everyone - this has been too much for me to handle. Had a doctor's appointment for my husband on Tuesday and the news wasn't good.

I'll will try to get back to everyone who has emailed me but my heart isn't in this right now.

Sorry everyone - this has been too much for me to handle. Had a doctor's appointment for my husband on Tuesday and the news wasn't good.

I'll will try to get back to everyone who has emailed me but my heart isn't in this right now.

we understand. i was pretty worried that things might not be going well. prayers from the universe going your way.