Apps for WiFi Android Tablet Offline Maps

I know there is no right or wrong answer, but I am seeking opinions for what is the best app to use as far as initial navigation from cache-to-cache... I want to get a Android tablet and use an app that will allow me to "cache" the maps and use GPS offline, I will have a MiFi device so I can still pull up cache pages and log finds, etc., when necessary, but I want to limit data usage and not constantly be reloading map data all the time. I'm not so much concerned with after I get out of the car and getting to ground zero, but I mean as a secondary device in the car.

I know that not all maps that work of phone-sized devices always work as great on tablets and vice-versa. Just wanted to some opinions as to what any of you that paperless cache with an Android tablet use.

I have tried a few android apps on my tablet/phone and the easiest one that I have found is GCDroid. It allows you to save maps, and load up all of your pocket queries for offline use. You can even use it you route you from cache to cache.

The free version will probably do everything you need.