Portland Bug Hotel

GeoBama123

Anyone know a premium, busy bug hotel in the Portland area? Thanks.

Hmmm... I was all excited to share the two I commonly use when I'm visiting Portland, but just checked and they're not Premium caches.

In case you're interested, even though they don't quite fit your criteria:

PDX Airport Travel Bug Embassy - GCKQXQ

Shelrik's Happy Cache Inn (For TB's & GC's) - GC1KT61

They're both fairly secure spots... the latter being in someone's front yard.

Anyone know a premium, busy bug hotel in the Portland area? Thanks.

Hmmm... I was all excited to share the two I commonly use when I'm visiting Portland, but just checked and they're not Premium caches.

In case you're interested, even though they don't quite fit your criteria:

PDX Airport Travel Bug Embassy - GCKQXQ

Shelrik's Happy Cache Inn (For TB's & GC's) - GC1KT61

They're both fairly secure spots... the latter being in someone's front yard.

Thank you, FenchurchE. I guess I said Premium thinking they may be safer but I will trust your judgment on the two you listed and will use them when I get there. Thank you so much!

Thank you, FenchurchE. I guess I said Premium thinking they may be safer but I will trust your judgment on the two you listed and will use them when I get there. Thank you so much!

Both of those have combination locks (be sure to take a look at the hint for them, so you know how to open them), which seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping them safer.

A newbie posted a note that the PDX Airport TB hotel was missing.

Grain of Salt---This character has zero finds listed, and just started this month.

I have this on my list for July 19. I have to pick up two travelers at the airport that day before driving to Eugene. I can check on it then if nobody gets to it earlier

A newbie posted a note that the PDX Airport TB hotel was missing.

Grain of Salt---This character has zero finds listed, and just started this month.

I have this on my list for July 19. I have to pick up two travelers at the airport that day before driving to Eugene. I can check on it then if nobody gets to it earlier

I stopped by today on my way to pick up someone at the airport. The cache is in place, but I could not log a find as I could not get the combination lock to open. I can understand why a new cacher could not find this. I did post a DNF stating why I couldn't log a find.