Tiny text appears in text boxes since 18th June

mellers

Ever since the most recent release on 18th June (thanks for the extra PQs, BTW!) whenever I go to a text box to :

A ) Compose a log having first clicked on the log a new visit button on the cache page

B ) Edit a log

C ) Send a message to another cacher

the text which appears as I type is minuscule and appears in what looks like Courier font (rather than the normal Calibri-stlye font I've been used to)

In addition, when I send a message, the copy which appears in my inbox (which I've always arranged to have sent to myself) has lost all the line breaks I used in the original message to separate each paragraph, thus rendering the message as one long block of text with the odd full stop here and there. Very difficult to read and distressing when you've taken trouble to compose it intelligently and make it readable.

Interestingly enough, this 'tiny text' glitch does NOT occur when I am composing a log based on field notes I have uploaded to geocaching.com from my Garmin Oregon 450T. The field not text appears in normal font and size in this instance - as does anything I subsequently type.

I'm a Chrome user but have asked a caching friend to try this out on his computer on Firefox and he gets the same result. So it doesn't seem to be related to user, nor computer nor browser.

Can the teckies take this one forward please and let me know when it might be fixed. If anyone else is experiencing the same, why not add your details to this thread. At least I'll have some more reassurance that it's not just me!

Edited by mellers

I noticed this too last night when sending an email to another cacher via the link on their profile here.

I thought it was just my web browser being silly - although I did noticed that the confirmation page which appeared once my message had been sent had a fresh layout.

My best guess would be that something has got slightly broken in the CSS styling of the text fields of the form(s)?