5/5

The KnotHeads

Run a Pocket Query using the D-5 and T-5 parameter boxes selected.

You might need to run multiple queries, by state only. (Distance limitations)

Yea that's not really what I'm looking for , I want to know the ones no matter the rating that no one can find .

That being the case.... if you look closely at the PQ submission page, there is also a parameter checkbox for "Have not been found".

Can we get an active list of the hardest caches in New England?

Yea that's not really what I'm looking for, I want to know the ones no matter the rating that no one can find.

You might need to run multiple queries, by state only.(Distance limitations)

Yea that's not really what I'm looking for , I want to know the ones no matter the rating that no one can find .

That being the case.... if you look closely at the PQ submission page, there is also a parameter checkbox for "Have not been found".

Wow you guys are really missing the point , I guess the computer age has really taken all personal experience out of life . Thanks for your time.

:blink:

What is the point then? :unsure:

The thread title and the OP seemed to be quite clear. People responded helpfully.

It's difficult to provide any help if YOU aren't clear about your question.

B.

Can we get an active list of the hardest caches in New England?

Yea that's not really what I'm looking for, I want to know the ones no matter the rating that no one can find.

You might need to run multiple queries, by state only.(Distance limitations)

Wow you guys are really missing the point , I guess the computer age has really taken all personal experience out of life . Thanks for your time.

:blink:

What is the point then? :unsure:

The thread title and the OP seemed to be quite clear. People responded helpfully.

It's difficult to provide any help if YOU aren't clear about your question.

B.

No, I got what they were trying to say.... They didn't want to have to do the work themselves.

Actually it has nothing to do with work , I have searched and already have a list of the 5/5 in my area . For those of us that actually cache and don't spend all of our time on the forum I was basically asking opinions . I have one that I do not think is difficult to find so it has a low difficulty rating , but over the years it's been out a lot of people do . Real world experience is what I'm looking for not a computer search anyone with a lap top can do that .. Thank you

Actually it has nothing to do with work , I have searched and already have a list of the 5/5 in my area . For those of us that actually cache and don't spend all of our time on the forum I was basically asking opinions . I have one that I do not think is difficult to find so it has a low difficulty rating , but over the years it's been out a lot of people do . Real world experience is what I'm looking for not a computer search anyone with a lap top can do that .. Thank you

That's the explanation you should have given in the first place, if you wanted people to understand what you wanted.

Now that the request has been clarified, you may wish to start with the infamous Psycho Urban Cache series, and note that there are several, already existing bookmarks of very difficult caches listed on each page. Searching the bookmarks will likely lead you where you want to go.

Maybe, but I'm not sure the Psycho Urban Caches is where I would want to go.

I absolutely love how every single person that has posted so far on this is all over me for not being specific enough with my question that there was no thinking involved for you to answer .yet not a single one of you has took the time to actually read the question or give an answer that pertains to the question .

I absolutely love how every single person that has posted so far on this is all over me for not being specific enough with my question that there was no thinking involved for you to answer .yet not a single one of you has took the time to actually read the question or give an answer that pertains to the question .

You haven't given us enough information, are you looking for physically difficult, mental challenge or both. What sort of background do you have (SCUBA caches can be really easy if you already dive and have all the gear but if you don't....), where are you willing to go, New England is a larger geographic feature than most people cache regularly.... etc.

Edited by MooseJawSpruce

I've held off answering this post. Now I think I can answer.

Your question was answered. If it's not the question you had in your head, that's not the others problem. If you have a different question, think about it and ask it, in a clear way. Is English not your first language? This may be the probelm. By reading your posts, I'm guessing it's not.

Hope that helps

Your question was answered. If it's not the question you had in your head, that's not the others problem. If you have a different question, think about it and ask it, in a clear way. Is English not your first language? This may be the probelm. By reading your posts, I'm guessing it's not.

Hope that helps

Hahhahahahha I was leaving this post alone but the stupid in this comment just hurt to bad , my post was about " New England " there is not a single person that has responded so far , including you that is from " New England " so just to clarify for you since " English is your first language " New England is a region in the northeastern corner of the United States consisting of the six states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Hope that helps

Hahhahahahha I was leaving this post alone but the stupid in this comment just hurt to bad , my post was about " New England " there is not a single person that has responded so far , including you that is from " New England " so just to clarify for you since " English is your first language " New England is a region in the northeastern corner of the United States consisting of the six states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

'nough said.