bike mounts

AliJam

I have purchased an etrex 20, got a few caches and was thinking I am not wanting to keep doing drive, Gray drive. So have been looking at a bike (mountain) mount for my machine. Has anyone got/used a mount for as Etrex 20 and if so what would they recommend. Also are they any good? I have seen the ones on eBay with the cable ties and am not too sure how good they are.

Any advice etc. Would be very welcome.

Although I use a GPSMAP62st I purchased a handlebar mount from manufacturer for 10 bucks.

I replaced zipties with slight wider and thicker ones and never had a problem. Of course

I wasnt using my mountain bike in the extreme but this mount worked well for me.

Part # 010-11023-00 is the same for the 20 and 62st.

I use a RAM mount for my GPSMAP 62s. It works extremely well. I have two diamond bases on two different bikes and can swap the gps cradle quickly and easily between them. I bought mine from gpscity.com Postage to Australia was very reasonable and quite fast. I have no affiliation with either company, just a happy repeat customer.

I use a RAM mount for my GPSMAP 62s. It works extremely well. I have two diamond bases on two different bikes and can swap the gps cradle quickly and easily between them. I bought mine from gpscity.com Postage to Australia was very reasonable and quite fast. I have no affiliation with either company, just a happy repeat customer.

You will be well satisfied with anything from RamMount. The best mount makers for any device IMHO

I love my RamMount bike mount for my Garmin Oregon, I also have the Garmin mount mounted to the top frame bar. I have the RamMount with the two balls so it adjusts to any angle I need it to, the quality is excellent, I assembled it with no problems and it shipped fast from Amazon. I highly recommend this mount. The Garmin gives me a place to put my GPS out of the way but has no adjustment it also is a nice holder for what I use it for and it was under 10.00 but would not use that as a main mount on my handlebars.