Looking for someone in Michigan to find a cache!

Team Rusch

I was right near here today looking for maldar's River Trail Cache. I didn't find a way to it due to my unfamilairity with Lansing streets. icon_mad.gif

However, I didn't have your cache on my list of area caches. I'll add it to my list and hopefully I'll be in the area in the next week or so. I live in Detroit, 75 miles away, but occasionally work in the Lansing area.

You might want to post a message to the MIGO board where more Michigan cachers might see it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/migo/

I was right near here today looking for maldar's River Trail Cache. I didn't find a way to it due to my unfamilairity with Lansing streets. icon_mad.gif

However, I didn't have your cache on my list of area caches. I'll add it to my list and hopefully I'll be in the area in the next week or so. I live in Detroit, 75 miles away, but occasionally work in the Lansing area.

You might want to post a message to the MIGO board where more Michigan cachers might see it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/migo/

I think some of the talk in River Trail's logs about a homeless village has scared people off this one.

I know I purposely skipped it on my last trip thru Lansing but it is on my short list of caches to do. If your Travelling Cache hasn't been retreived by this weekend I will try to pick it up and move it over to the west side of the state where it has been pretty active of late.

Rusty...

Rusty & Libby's Geocache Page

Posted this thread to the MiGO discussion group and got the following response:

"Maldar and I (Liara) were the ones who rehid the travelin' cache, so if there are any problems finding it, let one of us know and we can help you out. Just a note: we actually hid the cache at night, after dark, and we didn't see anybody around or any evidence of people living there. Happy Caching....

~Liara"

So the cache was alive and well in recent times and there are troops at the ready to move it along icon_wink.gif Wanted to post this for our Wisconsin friends to see.

--------

trippy1976

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Posted this thread to the MiGO discussion group and got the following response:

"Maldar and I (Liara) were the ones who rehid the travelin' cache, so if there are any problems finding it, let one of us know and we can help you out. Just a note: we actually hid the cache at night, after dark, and we didn't see anybody around or any evidence of people living there. Happy Caching....

~Liara"

So the cache was alive and well in recent times and there are troops at the ready to move it along icon_wink.gif Wanted to post this for our Wisconsin friends to see.

--------

trippy1976

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I will be in Lansing on the 18th for a full day of caching while the wife is at a conference. If no one has had a chance to look for it I will since the first cache on my list for the day is in the very same area. I'll check the cache page just before we leave for Lansing.

ABXGuy

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I'd like to bring this cache south but the co-ordinates haven't been updated yet. It's only been a couple of days since it was re-hidden.

I'm sitting right now only 3 miles from Maybury State Park where it's currently hidden but I'm not searching a 5 or more square mile area without a bit more help.

Hopefully, it gets updated by this weekend so I can grab. Of course, it's open season for anyone else too.

I will be dropping off a Travel Bug in the Cincinnati area and may even in the new cache I might create in the Erlanger, KY area if I find a good spot to place it. icon_biggrin.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I'd like to bring this cache south but the co-ordinates haven't been updated yet. It's only been a couple of days since it was re-hidden.

I'm sitting right now only 3 miles from Maybury State Park where it's currently hidden but I'm not searching a 5 or more square mile area without a bit more help.

Hopefully, it gets updated by this weekend so I can grab. Of course, it's open season for anyone else too.

I will be dropping off a Travel Bug in the Cincinnati area and may even in the new cache I might create in the Erlanger, KY area if I find a good spot to place it. icon_biggrin.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Scook-

I submitted the updated coordinates on Sunday as soon as I placed the cache- I have the suspicion that Team Rusch is on vacation.

Yesterday I sent them an e-mail that I'd post the coordinates on a note in the page if they weren't updated by Friday... In the interest of keeping it moving, I'm just going to go ahead and post a note giving the new coordinates this morning. Hope they don't mind too much.

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish..

[This message was edited by Squirrel Nut on September 19, 2002 at 06:05 AM.]