Geoswag GC&PC coins

Toojin

We have had a couple of problems with getting the June Bonus coin done correctly. Its been an issue that we hope has been corrected and should be a nice BONUS once we have it ready to ship.

Michael

Thanks Michael for the update. I was in the club for June so I will be looking forward to seeing a bubble mailer!

UMMMMMMMMMMM ???

Today I received the September Club Coin "First Day of Fall". It is a very nice coin. It's a spinner!!!

The pin doesn't appear to be related at all to the coin. Looks like an old-style 1940's or so radio or TV studio microphone.

Is there a pin related to the September coin?

And there's no sign yet of the bonus June coin we were to receive.

What about the rest of you? What have you received or know to date?

Did I say the September spinner coin is really nice? It is!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMM ???

Today I received the September Club Coin "First Day of Fall". It is a very nice coin. It's a spinner!!!

The pin doesn't appear to be related at all to the coin. Looks like an old-style 1940's or so radio or TV studio microphone.

Is there a pin related to the September coin?

And there's no sign yet of the bonus June coin we were to receive.

What about the rest of you? What have you received or know to date?

Did I say the September spinner coin is really nice? It is!!!

I got the same thing. And I had the same questions.

UPDATE:

Hopefully everyone should have received each months version. We are sending out the June Bonus Version with the October Coin of the Month - We had several production issues with the Bonus Coin. We love our Club Members and hope that we are back where we need to be.

Please note the Following:

January: Year of Discovery

February: Love of Caching Dragon Heart

March: Wolf Pack 2 - Wolf Moon

April: Steam Punk Dog ( One of my Favorite )

May: Mother's Day Geocoin

June: Happy/Sad Geocoin

June Bonus: ?????? Can't wait to see it. To Ship end of October.

July: American Pride

August: Cache S'more

September: Fall Spinner

UPDATE:

Hopefully everyone should have received each months version. We are sending out the June Bonus Version with the October Coin of the Month - We had several production issues with the Bonus Coin. We love our Club Members and hope that we are back where we need to be.

Please note the Following:

January: Year of Discovery

February: Love of Caching Dragon Heart

March: Wolf Pack 2 - Wolf Moon

April: Steam Punk Dog ( One of my Favorite )

May: Mother's Day Geocoin

June: Happy/Sad Geocoin

June Bonus: ?????? Can't wait to see it. To Ship end of October.

July: American Pride

August: Cache S'more

September: Fall Spinner

For those of us that were in the club in June but not in October will we be seeing that bonus coin too?

I'm still trying to figure out the microphone pin that came with the September coin? :blink:

So today I receive the October Halloween coin and pin in the mail. Also 2 "wolf howling at the moon" pins like the March coin and pin but the moon is red.

What's with the wolf pins? :unsure:

And still no June bonus coin we were promised again this month.

I'm still a happy, loveable club member. I just can't figure them out at all. :o

I got both the October and bonus June coin today

The June bonus coin is a Micro coin of the Wolf Moon (slowdownracer, the coin looks just like the pin, and is even the same size.. its just.. you know a coin not a pin lol, if you got two pins might just wanna send an email and ask)

After much trial and problems, the Full Strawberry Moon is out. I hope everyone enjoys it. This is the June Bonus Coin. It was a long time coming and one we had problems with.

2015 will have some very cool coins coming out. I hope that everyone is looking forward to next years coins. We are going to make every effort to make sure that everyone has a great 2015.