Coin Auctions to benefit GPX Navigators

LadyBee4T

GPX Navigators needs our help. You “old timers” probably remember GPX Navigators who haven’t been active in geocaching for about the last three years. People come and go in the coin forums but there is a reason for her absence. In 2011 she developed some serious health problems requiring multiple surgeries with another one scheduled this week. Michele is not one to ask for help so I only found out this week that her medical bills that are not covered by insurance are now over $250,000 and still climbing. If any of you could find it in your heart to help she would be forever grateful. I plan to auction some of my coins and make some of the other items I have sold and put them on ebay for her benefit. The auctions that I set up for her will be clearly marked with all the proceeds going towards her bills. After I set up the auctions I will post some links to them in this thread. If anyone else wants to do the same please post your links here also. If you would like to donate some coins I would be happy to auction them off too.

Her niece also set up an online fundraiser account for her.

https://www.crowdrise.com/HelpMickeyfighthercancerandpayhermedicalexpenses/fundraiser/mickeylou500

Thanks in advance!

Can you send me a address please, I would love to donate some geocoins to help for a great cause. Michelle is always been on my mind since seeing her leave the Geocoin/pathtag/Geocaching community. Michelle if you read this You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you. It is always the awesome ones that this hurts. I have enjoyed all the time we have crossed paths.. ~ Keep Strong and keep fighting my friend. Miss you! ~Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

I have often wondered about Her...What happened to her, why did she quit? So very sorry to hear the reason. Michelle, you and your family are in my prayers. Hang in there girl!!!

LadyBee...please send me your address and I will gladly send you some coins, too. God Bless you, LadyBee, for letting us know so we can help Michelle too.

I have often wondered about Her...What happened to her, why did she quit? So very sorry to hear the reason. Michelle, you and your family are in my prayers. Hang in there girl!!!

LadyBee...please send me your address and I will gladly send you some coins, too. God Bless you, LadyBee, for letting us know so we can help Michelle too.

Thumbs Up! And glad you are better with words then I am ~Valarie

Michele came through this latest surgery just fine. Now time will tell if any more surgeries will be required. I received a package of donated coins and will list the ebay links when those auctions go live. If anyone else wants to donate coins let me know or to donate directly use the link in the OP. Thanks everyone!

Michele came through this latest surgery just fine. Now time will tell if any more surgeries will be required. I received a package of donated coins and will list the ebay links when those auctions go live. If anyone else wants to donate coins let me know or to donate directly use the link in the OP. Thanks everyone!

That is the best news I have heard yet. Thank The Lord. Keeping her and my family in my thoughts and prayers. Keep Fighting Michelle if you are reading this. I always know you have been a very strong gal. ~Valarie of sweetlife

The first of the donated coins are now listed on ebay or will be within a few minutes. Here is a link to the GWXII coin VOLUNTEER version. This is an absolutely STUNNING coin! I will be completely green with envy for whoever wins this one!! Wish I could bid myself. LOL You can check out the other auctions as well once on ebay.

GWXII Volunteer Geocoin Auction

Thanks for looking! Bid often and bid high!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

The first of the donated coins are now listed on ebay or will be within a few minutes. Here is a link to the GWXII coin VOLUNTEER version. This is an absolutely STUNNING coin! I will be completely green with envy for whoever wins this one!! Wish I could bid myself. LOL You can check out the other auctions as well once on ebay.

GWXII Volunteer Geocoin Auction

Thanks for looking! Bid often and bid high!!

The current coins on ebay end this evening. Please bid to help the cause or donate directly as any amount helps.

I will be listing more items later this evening too. My ebay id is LadyBee4t. I will post more links when the items go live.

Thanks everyone!!

Thanks everyone for the bids! I will post here how much we raised when everyone has paid and they have been sent out.

The second round of auctions have started and I hope to add a few more things in the next few days. You can search ebay for GPX Navigators in the title since all of my auctions have that in the title or start here

Mother's Day Coin for GPX Navigators

Let's see how much we can raise for her!!

The first week's auctions netted a $101 donation to her fund. I received this email from her niece afterwards.

"Dear GEOCOINERS,

Thank you so much for donating to this cause, it means so much to our family. Please consider sharing this page with your network if you haven't already, https://www.crowdrise.com/HelpMickeyfighthercancerandpayhermedicalexpenses/fundraiser/mickeylou500

giving is contagious and your friends are more likely to give when they see that you have too.

Mickey had a tough surgery recently, which so far seems to have gone really well, even so, please keep her in your thoughts and send her positive energy and good vibes, we can't get enough of those!

All our love and thanks,

Leah (Mickeys niece)"

I am still tallying up the second week of auctions and will post when I make that donation.

We have a few very nice coins that were donated to auction this week. Take a look and bid if you can!

Great Lakes Hedgehog

Edited by LadyBee4T

The second week of auctions netted a total of $254! I will make those donations later today.

We have a few very nice coins that were donated to auction this week. Take a look and bid if you can!

Great Lakes Hedgehog

If anyone else would like to donate some coins to auction off let me know. Also you can donate directly to the fundraiser account if you like.

The second week of auctions netted a total of $254! I will make those donations later today.

Great Lakes Hedgehog

If anyone else would like to donate some coins to auction off let me know. Also you can donate directly to the fundraiser account if you like.

That is so awesome Beverly! Every little bit being raised helps. I hope these auctions help Michelle in her medical bills. Everyone that can help please do, lets help another Geocacher in need. Paying it forward is what makes me smile and what makes the world go round. When I know I can make a difference and bring a smile to someone that is what makes me smile. :) Blessed Be! Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

P.S. Beverly Thank You for all you been doing as well. Can never thank you enough. You have such a caring heart

I am getting some nice bids on the cool coins I currently have on ebay for Michele. They end in about an hour so there is still time to bid!

This upcoming week I will have a few more cool coins listed and I will post a link when those auctions go live.

Thanks everyone for your bids! We are making a difference!

So far my ebay auctions for Michele have netted donations of $827! I still have a few more things to list so maybe the best is left to last. You'll just have to wait and see! Meanwhile how about a Crystal Compass Rose (or two)?

Earth Stone Crystal Compass Rose

The auctions end this evening and some don't have any bids at all surprisingly! If you don't see something you like and would like to help out donate directly at the link in the first post.

Thanks everyone!

I have a few more coins and tags on ebay that end tomorrow evening. I only have a few more things to auction for her so please bid or go directly to her fundraiser site that I posted in the OP and donate directly. It's been great so far and my auctions have resulted in over $1300 donated!

Flying Spaghetti Monster in Black Nickel

Edited by LadyBee4T

I have a few more ebay auctions that end this evening in about 9 hours from this post. This most likely will be the last week of auctions except for a very few special coins that will be listed after I return from goecoinfest. Thanks so much for all your support! Bidders and winners alike--we thank all of you!!

Here is a Tsun turtle. Earth Turtle Oceania

Click on the link to see other items to find the other awesome coins I have listed. There is one I really love but I can't bid on it. Oh well Good luck in your bidding and thank you everyone!

I have a couple more coins on ebay with the net proceeds again going to GPX Navigators fundraiser. Take a look and put in a few bids. The money goes to a great cause!

Coins on ebay For Gpx Navigators

I heard from her not long ago and since the surgery in June she had had another recurrence. :( She is going through chemotherapy and it is very, very tough on her. Basically kicking her on her butt. She needs all the thoughts, good wishes and support sent her way. If you are a praying person please say a few for her and her family...

Please feel free to list this coin. I just took a picture of it. It is mine from my collection, I have a nontrackable version and am happy with that. 2007 Two-tone AE Tsunrisebey version, 25 minted and an unblemished, unactivated coin. I hope this brings in some good $$$ for her.

Thank you Bev for all your hard work on raising funds for Mich, you have been a great friend.

Stephanie (tsun).

et2tone_1024x1024.jpg?v=1420853657

Please feel free to list this coin. I just took a picture of it. It is mine from my collection, I have a nontrackable version and am happy with that. 2007 Two-tone AE Tsunrisebey version, 25 minted and an unblemished, unactivated coin. I hope this brings in some good $$ for her.

Thank you Bev for all your hard work on raising funds for Mich, you have been a great friend.

Stephanie (tsun).

Thank You Beverly , Thank You Tsun, I am happy to be able to help on many of occasions with raising money for Michele. I pray daily for her. God Bless! ~Valarie of sweetlife

Please feel free to list this coin. I just took a picture of it. It is mine from my collection, I have a nontrackable version and am happy with that. 2007 Two-tone AE Tsunrisebey version, 25 minted and an unblemished, unactivated coin. I hope this brings in some good $$$ for her.

Stephanie (tsun).

WOW!

I have a couple more coins on ebay with the net proceeds again going to GPX Navigators fundraiser. Take a look and put in a few bids. The money goes to a great cause!

Coins on ebay For Gpx Navigators

I heard from her not long ago and since the surgery in June she had had another recurrence. :( She is going through chemotherapy and it is very, very tough on her. Basically kicking her on her butt. She needs all the thoughts, good wishes and support sent her way. If you are a praying person please say a few for her and her family...

These coins are ending this evening in a few hours. Take a look and put a bid in! Many thanks to everyone!

Also Tsunrisbey is auctioning an Earth Turtle from 2007!

If you can't bid then consider a direct donation to her online fundraiser at

GPX Navigators Fundraiser

That is an extremely generous donation from the mystery sender.I would just like to personally thank you as we do not have enough people like you in the world. B)

Agree!!! There are a lot of good people in the world!

Some of these coins I've never actually seen in person before too. I hope that they will bring in a lot of money for her fundraiser.

As you may know from reading my Sad News thread Michele of GPX Navigators lost her 4 year battle with cancer on March 12, 2015. Her bills will still need to be paid as well as the burial expenses. I am going to send the last money from my recent auctions directly to her family. If you have been watching her fundraiser site that's why you won't see it there. The fundraiser site takes out 7 or 8% so I thought that the family could use that extra bit. With this donation my auctions have raised $2856 and I know that many of you donated directly also. Her family is deeply grateful for everything. There currently is one auction on ebay for her that I know will be of interest......

To be continued.

007BigD has one of his awesome personal geocoins on ebay along with a handmade proxy that he has worked very hard to get perfect. I have already been outbid but let's see how long that will last. :laughing: Get in there and bid as you may not have another chance to get one of these cool coins especially with the proxy!!

Not a Mystery coin, but theres a CHANCE one might be included :ph34r: I listed one of my personal geocoins on ebay. It comes with a custom handmade proxy and 2 of my signature items. They have never been sold and I have so few left that I am no longer trading either. So take a look if you will :)

GPXNavigators benefit auction

$_57.JPG

God Bless for all you have done Beverly. There is many who been so nice to donate for her and her family. I being one of them. Michelle is greatly missed each and every day.. I have been having a hard time with her loss. She never gave up the fight thru it all. I know someday we will all meet again and cache together as one great big Family in heaven.

Thank You for the bottom of my heart. ~Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Thanks Beverly and yes val, she will be missed. I had hopped to get this all together before her passing, I really wanted to include a proxy and I just couldn't get it to my standards till now. Its a new thing for me to do, but I've got my method down well enough to make it a part of the auction.

Thanks to all who have already bid and/or have bid on previous auctions... Its already surpassed what I hoped it to bring in. Lol :)

Sadly we have lost Michele but her family still has the bills....

I think that 007BigD's auction could be a steal at this price! The bidding ends in about 26 hours from this post so if you are interested in a really cool coin and proxy plus the other items too get your bid in!

007BigD's Personal Coin Auction for GPX Navigators

007BigD has one of his awesome personal geocoins on ebay along with a handmade proxy that he has worked very hard to get perfect. I have already been outbid but let's see how long that will last. :laughing: Get in there and bid as you may not have another chance to get one of these cool coins especially with the proxy!!

Not a Mystery coin, but theres a CHANCE one might be included :ph34r: I listed one of my personal geocoins on ebay. It comes with a custom handmade proxy and 2 of my signature items. They have never been sold and I have so few left that I am no longer trading either. So take a look if you will :)

GPXNavigators benefit auction

$_57.JPG