Coming to Piqua

gnbrotz

I'll be near Piqua from June 26 (pm) to June 28 (am). I know it's a few miles to the nearest caches, and I also plan to hunt some benchmarks; but, is there anything that is considered a "must do" (caching or otherwise) while in the area?

I'm coming from south-central PA for the "Poor Northwest Territory primitive rendezvous" (My wife's interest). I'll be traveling 70 west to Dayton before heading north to camp at "Old Farmer's". Interesting sites along the way would be ok too.

Thanks in advance!

Greg

N 39 54.705'

W 77 33.137'

there are 2 caches located at Kiser Lake State Park.... that is going to be a 20 minute drive along SR 36 eastward, and north on SR 235

if you are wanting to go farther, there is one in bellefontaine (mine) and one at Indian Lake State Park

Kiser Lake is a NO MOTOR lake with plenty of fishing.

Indian Lake is a motor lake

heading west on I-70 there is GC293A "Travel Bug Transfer" near Springfield. There is also a virtual GC6FD4 "Madonna of the trail"

Heading east on I-70 on the way home, you and the wife could stop for a quickie at the GC37AA "Hollow Stump" in the Rest Area.

I'm not Lost, my GPS says I'm right here....no over here......no over here.