Capt Prozac geocoin released in N.H.

Capt Prozac

Alright, no one has logged the cache where this was dropped off yet. I'll give more information. The cache I dropped the coin off at is really close to the hotel where the NH state politician ran over the ducks causing quite a stir.

you may have to post it where more people can see it. over on the regular forums (if there is a way) or in the cache itself and let people try to get their first. here there may not be anyone that is close enough to grab the coin.

a politician ran over ducks? what won't those guys do...

Road trip! Who's in?

I zeroed in on the cache ...... still working for a living though..... :(

I'm now RETIRED and can't start a Road Trip for this one ... :blink:

besides ... after driving the 3,000+ miles, I'd probably get to the cache just as the cacher in front of me was retrieving it from the container to hold it up for a better look ... :o

I could never explain what happened next to NH State Patrol ... :lol:

Cancel your road trip plans, people! I can confirm that the coin is gone. Checked on it this afternoon - I live about 15 minutes away. And just to confirm; the cache was GC3N02G - American Idol - 2012. I could kick myself for not checking the Coin forum a bit sooner and grabbing this one. Gah! :(

Edited by Azure Sky

Cancel your road trip plans, people! I can confirm that the coin is gone. Checked on it this afternoon - I live about 15 minutes away.

And just to confirm; the cache was GC3N02G - American Idol - 2012.

I could kick myself for not checking the Coin forum a bit sooner and grabbing this one. Gah! :(

9f34e022-8e32-4985-a5e8-66749ccaa4a5.jpg

------------------------

db69fbde-8b5e-48cf-b53b-f36e927a19d1.jpg

:lol:

------------------------

Edited by nevadanick

Cancel your road trip plans, people! I can confirm that the coin is gone. Checked on it this afternoon - I live about 15 minutes away.

And just to confirm; the cache was GC3N02G - American Idol - 2012.

I could kick myself for not checking the Coin forum a bit sooner and grabbing this one. Gah! :(

9f34e022-8e32-4985-a5e8-66749ccaa4a5.jpg

------------------------

db69fbde-8b5e-48cf-b53b-f36e927a19d1.jpg

:lol:

------------------------

Ah, so true. :lol:

Now I can log off my American Idol cache find. Learned the hard way a few years back not to log the finds where I drop coins off. I was being followed by a selfish cacher who was grabbing up more than one coin for himself so he could sell them.

Edited by Capt Prozac

I recall the same thing happening to me both locally and when traveling.

I took an extra day off on a trip once and took a 5-mile hike dropping off local coins, a personal coin, coin club coins, etc. and not only did the next person pick up ALL the coins I left there but he/she "followed" me to the next caches I did later that evening and grabbed the coins I left there, too - many of which were duplicates of the previous drop.

I logged all my caches the same night as I made the finds and the next day he/she followed my footsteps and grabbed everything. It was pretty disheartening.