Multiple user accounts - switching access tokens

TechnoNut

THe poroblem I am having is with GSAK - but in the interface to geocaching.com - hence I am posting the problem here - as there appears to be a problem with the javascript 'access tokens' function.

---

I am currently managing the listing for our forthcoming MEGA under a different user name on GC.com.

Yesterday I got a token to use that account to create some bookmark lists for Mega attendees.

Today I want to log some finds under my regular username, but I am unable to get my token back.

I am signed in to gc.com as my regular username as I do the actions below.

On GC.com it is confirmed that GSAK has authorisation.

I have restarted GSAK, and the problem persists.

I have restored GSAK back to two days ago, no luck.

In GSAK, when I click on "get another access token" I get this (on the Groundspeak token access screen):-

"You are signed in as Geocachers of KZN. Sign in as a different user. "

When I click on the "Sign in as a different user", nothing happens except a screen flicker.

If I click on "Allow access" for Geocachers of KZN, I get a message "Your access to Geocaching.com has been authorized" then the API kicks in "Fetching user name" and bombs with a "Fail" message after 20 seconds. Retry gives the same result.

It appears that there is a problem with the javascript that gets the new token.

(My default browser is Firefox - but I have IE active and FF closed as I do these actions).

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Or - just how to get my own token back ......

Edited by TechnoNut

I had to clear my cookies to make it work.

That didn't work for me - but I solved the problem by firing up the laptop (which had never heard of the other user name), then getting an access token for that machine. Closed GSAK there and went back to the desktop. This time it took me straight to the login screen and now I have two (hopefully switchable) access tokens. :)