[GEO] joyce111 contacting marisa&kaleb from Geocaching.com

From Mrs Joyce Philip

My name is Mrs Joyce Philip I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Joshua Philip who worked with Kuwait embassy in TOGO for nine years before he died in the year 2013 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank here in TOGO And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer and stroke).Presently this money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hearted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in TOGO I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. You can contact me with this Altternative Email j_philip@terra.com

May GOD Bless you

Mrs Joyce Philip

User's Profile:

http://coord.info/PRAZZEF

anyone else been getting these spam emails from this site?

Had a few at my personal email address a few years back. Just love the delete button. The ones supposedly from my bank saying my web banking password had been compromised were laughable - at that time I didn't do online banking! Printed out the emails, took 'em to my bank and was thrilled to see the "From" line had a email address attached. Big grin from the tellers, and to the bad guys - hello fraud squad!

This thread caused to me notice that email sent through the site no longer has an "abuse complaints" link at the bottom.

Email sent through the site used to end with:

------------------------------------------------------------

Forward abuse complaints to: contact@geocaching.com

No more. Which would explain this thread.

The help center contact page http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request doesn't have a "report spam" category (but it does have a Maker Madness category).

I guess this would be either 01 My Account, or 16. Geocacher Disagreement - caused I'd definitely disagree with anyone who thought I wanted to hear from them about this

From Mrs Joyce Philip

My name is Mrs Joyce Philip I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Joshua Philip who worked with Kuwait embassy in TOGO for nine years before he died in the year 2013 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank here in TOGO And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer and stroke).Presently this money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hearted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in TOGO I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. You can contact me with this Altternative Email j_philip@terra.com

May GOD Bless you

Mrs Joyce Philip

User's Profile:

http://coord.info/PRAZZEF

anyone else been getting these spam emails from this site?

Not worth getting out of bed for as little as $4m - Prince Ogumbe's estate was worth $260 million and my share was to be 40%.

took 'em to my bank and was thrilled to see the "From" line had a email address attached. Big grin from the tellers, and to the bad guys - hello fraud squad!

Except it is laughably easy to fake the sender's email address.

I'm amazed someone signed up for a geocaching account to sent Nigerian spam.

Well, they did say it's a global game...

I'm surprised that they bothered as well, when there are so many easier ways.