Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TxStrawberryCreek

Status of API?

Having problems getting GSAK (I know, I know) to publish a log on a cache I found today. The attempt eventually times out, and I get a window that indicates GSAK failed to make a connection via the API. If this is a GSAK issue (not likely, IMHO; I published two logs yesterday, and 30 or so over the past weekend), just say so, and I'll go back to talk to them some more. Barring that, is there a standard place that the API status is reported and maintained? Don't say status.geocaching.com, because I went there after the first time the Publish Log failed. That page said everything was fine, so I attempted the Publish a second time, and it failed as well.

Thanks!

Elaine Poe

TxStrawberryCreek

Having problems getting GSAK (I know, I know) to publish a log on a cache I found today. The attempt eventually times out, and I get a window that indicates GSAK failed to make a connection via the API. If this is a GSAK issue (not likely, IMHO; I published two logs yesterday, and 30 or so over the past weekend), just say so, and I'll go back to talk to them some more. Barring that, is there a standard place that the API status is reported and maintained? Don't say status.geocaching.com, because I went there after the first time the Publish Log failed. That page said everything was fine, so I attempted the Publish a second time, and it failed as well.

Thanks!

Elaine Poe

TxStrawberryCreek

Try a new Token via Geocaching.com access