Lab Caches

Not sure how I will ever use these stats but it looks good to see them in My Finds now.

I assume you mean your profile's "Geocaches" page rather than your "My Finds" Pocket Query. There hasn't been any announced plan to add Lab Caches to "My Finds." There was an announced plan to add Lab Caches to portions of the profile's "Statistics" page on June 3, but I don't think that has been implemented yet.

Yeah bud, I still wish they were in "my finds" but am glad Nate and whoever the rest worked on them updated our statistics a little better.

Strangely I have one cache not showing up, I have 9457 finds but only 9456 show in my statistics. Perhaps the one lab cache folks could do for a 1:1 hide is not showing up? Anyone else notice that? But I show 46 lab caches otherwise in all the stats, so not sure. I guess its research time.

Wonder why I have one cache not showing up in my statistics.

Not sure how I will ever use these stats but it looks good to see them in My Finds now.

I assume you mean your profile's "Geocaches" page rather than your "My Finds" Pocket Query. There hasn't been any announced plan to add Lab Caches to "My Finds." There was an announced plan to add Lab Caches to portions of the profile's "Statistics" page on June 3, but I don't think that has been implemented yet.

OOPS, thats what I meant.

Thanks for clarifying

Have been looking into this. Another one of my friends is showing two off, 4953 vs 4951 and he had 2 of those lab caches that day, but another friend is 6 off so its not just that lab cache that day as he only did one.

I then looked at another friend and he had none of those 1:1 lab caches but he is missing 12, probably from the block party as he did 12 that day. (referring to the OP in this thread)

So yeah, Groundspeak must (well hopefully) be still working on all the lab caches, not just the 1:1 ones.

Edited by lamoracke

Looks like the 4 or 5 folks, including me, who had stats that did not match yesterday, are all fixed today. So, at least the totals match now. Obviously the lab caches do not reflect in the D/T grid as they do not have those values, nor do they show in the maps, but at least the totals match now.

Can hope for "my finds" some day.