Looking for scouting related Geocoins

sterni2009

Hi there!

My fiancé and me are proud scouts and geocachers and we collect scouting related geocoins. We already have many of them, but there are so many different ones out there and so many we do not even know about, so please, if you have scouting related geocoins to sell or trade, please contact us! :) Here is a list of the coins we already have (in the section "Pfadfinder / Scouts) and a list of our trade coins ("for trade"): http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/65c4d4d6939482bcdfe5cee45a416cc0.html

Thank you!!! :):antenna:

Edited by sterni2009

Oh wow, that is so nice of you, thank you very much! :) I am still waiting for three scouting related coins to arrive at my house. :) I will be so happy if you contact us for your new coin! :) Are you a scout?

Yep, went through the program as a youth and then started back up when my son joined Tiger Cubs. After he earned his Eagle and Aged out I stayed with it as it is very satisfying watching the boys grow into fine young men and knowing I helped in some small way. Been an adult Scouter for 27 years now.

Edited by TeamEccs21

It is so cool to do scouting and geocaching!!! Will you come to Geocoinfest Europe in Ulm this year? We will be there! As written your thread, we would be so happy to buy/trade your four coin versions. :) Otherwise post offices do a good job. :):antenna:

Edited by sterni2009