Problem accessing APIs through GSAK

W8TTS

I'm having a problem accessing the APIs through GSAK. I'm getting the error message of "Premium membership required to use CachePublishedDate Filter." I am a Premium member. I obtained another "access token", and received the same error. I rebooted the PC and received the same error. Then I checked my Available and got the interesting reply that I had a "Full format balance 2147483647"

I obtained another Token and checked my Availablr balance again and got "Full format balance 3"

Is there a problem with the API servers? :blink:

I'm having a problem accessing the APIs through GSAK. I'm getting the error message of "Premium membership required to use CachePublishedDate Filter." I am a Premium member. I obtained another "access token", and received the same error. I rebooted the PC and received the same error. Then I checked my Available and got the interesting reply that I had a "Full format balance 2147483647"

I obtained another Token and checked my Availablr balance again and got "Full format balance 3"

Is there a problem with the API servers? :blink:

Hi

have check you profile on geocaching.com and it look like you have been return to a basic membership

you may want to check on your payment to Geocaching.com

the " Full Format Balance = 3 " is for a basic Membership

Is there a problem with the API servers No working find from my end

hope this helps