Little Manga Husky Geocoin

yanagi

Very nice, thanks for the heads-up ... :)

Now all we need is for cache-corner to create an English version of the site ... :)

and a way for US customers to order the AE ... :rolleyes: LOL.LOL.LOL

If you need help with the German shop you know you can count on me ;)

And regarding the AE you have to contact: -Team-Black-

Now available link

Thanks for the heads-up.

After several 'looks', decided not to buy any. Have some others that are a bit more of interest this month.

Besides, the one we 'really' like is the AE ... :lol: ... and that's not happening ...

Appreciate your offer to help out with a non-English site ... :)

For my non-German friends here in the forum I ordered a set of those. Just let me know if someone is interested in one of those.

I don't see the sets, are they available yet or do we have to get them one at a time. Or are they out already?

Only the Shadow version is still available. The other ones are sold out already.

For my non-German friends here in the forum I ordered a set of those. Just let me know if someone is interested in one of those.

I don't see the sets, are they available yet or do we have to get them one at a time. Or are they out already?

Only the Shadow version is still available. The other ones are sold out already.

Will there be another run or is that it? I checked yesterday afternoon and evidently shortly after I checked you released them. I checked again this morning, saw they were released and they were already gone. Guess that's good for you but sucks for the rest of us.

Will there be another run or is that it? I checked yesterday afternoon and evidently shortly after I checked you released them. I checked again this morning, saw they were released and they were already gone. Guess that's good for you but sucks for the rest of us.

Since the other versions are LE I don't think there will be another run. Maybe other versions later, but I don't know.

Just to clarify, because you wrote: "Guess that's good for you...": this is not my coin and I don't have anything to do with it nor do I have any benefits of the sale. I only want to keep this forum alive and post once in a while coins I hear of at Facebook. By doing that I think you have at least a chance to get your hands onto these coins (if you are lucky). In addition (as I wrote before) I ordered one set for the people here in the forum, because I know that shop is only in German. Trade or money (no additional costs, only the money I paid + shipping).

Why do I keep coming here?

mas·och·ist

[mas-uh-kist]

noun

1. A person who has masochism, the condition in which gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation.

2. A person who is gratified by pain, degradation, etc., that is self-imposed or imposed by others.

3. A person who finds pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, etc.

anything else you need to know on a Friday ... ?? ... :laughing:

Since the other versions are LE I don't think there will be another run. Maybe other versions later, but I don't know.

Just to clarify, because you wrote: "Guess that's good for you...": this is not my coin and I don't have anything to do with it nor do I have any benefits of the sale. I only want to keep this forum alive and post once in a while coins I hear of at Facebook. By doing that I think you have at least a chance to get your hands onto these coins (if you are lucky). In addition (as I wrote before) I ordered one set for the people here in the forum, because I know that shop is only in German. Trade or money (no additional costs, only the money I paid + shipping).

I owe you an apology then. I thought you were the one releasing them for some reason. It is frustrating though when something is completely gone and it didn't even get started.

I owe you an apology then. I thought you were the one releasing them for some reason. It is frustrating though when something is completely gone and it didn't even get started.

I know something like this is frustrating. But that's the way it is right now. Especially in Germany new coins are sold out in minutes. I wanted to post the new coins here, but very often when I get a notification of a German geocoin shop about new coins they are sold out before I can write it here. Frustrating when you see them on eBay the other day goinf for the double price.

By the way, if you want one or more of them, Ijust let me know.

Why do I keep coming here?

mas·och·ist

[mas-uh-kist]

noun

1. A person who has masochism, the condition in which gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation.

2. A person who is gratified by pain, degradation, etc., that is self-imposed or imposed by others.

3. A person who finds pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, etc.

anything else you need to know on a Friday ... ?? ... :laughing:

Tis all true