Alamogul 100,000

Are they the first into six figures? That's amazing! It's not about the numbers but that level of dedication is always going to be impressive. All credit to them. B)

Paul, I guess they are the first, assuming the cacherstats are correct and fairly up to date. Second place has "only" 82,000. It is pretty mind-blowing.

Are they the first into six figures? That's amazing! It's not about the numbers but that level of dedication is always going to be impressive. All credit to them. B)
Paul, I guess they are the first, assuming the cacherstats are correct and fairly up to date. Second place has "only" 82,000. It is pretty mind-blowing.
Thank you Mr M. Mind-blowing indeed! Congratulations on your own milestone by the way. I remember my 500th like it was only yesterday. It wasn't. I was September 2005. Onwards and upwards! :)
Thank you Mr M. Mind-blowing indeed! Congratulations on your own milestone by the way. I remember my 500th like it was only yesterday. It wasn't. I was September 2005. Onwards and upwards! :)

Thanks Paul, looks like you've got a few milestones and been around quite a while, the same year as I found my first cache I think. Someone at a meet once said to me: "you're probably the oldest cacher here". I took it the wrong way until I saw what he meant. Your remote meets look pretty interesting.

Edited by Mr Mercator

On the same weekend I got my 500th (possibly the slowest 500 in Essex, it took over 11 years) I see Alamogul has clocked up his 100,000th find - congratulations to him. Funny old game.

To achieve a milestone that high is just amazing. I'd love to find that many but as a teenager who is unable to drive and is starting college soon, I think it will have to wait ;) Congrats to him though!