comparison phones

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy SIII 4G LTE on the boost network and I enable High

Accuracy Mode in my location settings before I go out.

I started out being able to find caches to a resolution of about 30 feet.

Lately, The Geocache intro app starts flipping between a range of around 100 feet to or so to GZ--

to 1 or 2, sometimes 3 miles from the GZ! Does what I'm saying make sense? Standing perfectly still,

My location can "flip" from relatively close to GZ to miles away from GZ.

Are there any known software conflicts? If anyone has experienced this glitch, please advise

Thanks. The last two or three outings have left me very frustrated: pcy.md.09@gmail.com

Lately, The Geocache intro app starts flipping between a range of around 100 feet to or so to GZ--

to 1 or 2, sometimes 3 miles from the GZ! Does what I'm saying make sense? Standing perfectly still,

Are there any known software conflicts? If anyone has experienced this glitch, please advise

Thanks. The last two or three outings have left me very frustrated: pcy.md.09@gmail.com

Hi PCY, I am very new to this as I downloaded the app on 8/14/15. I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I found a cache earlier today and as I was standing in front of it, the app said I was 94 ft. away. SIGH. I now have a total of 11 cache. On Sunday I was a complete bust as I looked for 4 that I could not find. It was very frustrating and made me wonder if I really wanted to do this as a hobby. John