Unable to move coin from Inventory to Collection

Avanclan

I tried moving a geocoin from my inventory to my collection but dont have the option.

On the profile page on my coin I have the following options: Move to Inventoty ( Where the coin is at present) / Mark as Missing / Recalulate distance but no " Move to collection" option.

My other coins in my collection I can still move as I have the option to move to Inventory but I cant return them to my collection

I was gonna look through your geocoins to see if I could determine why you can't.

One peek, and I decided... no, it ain't gonna happen this way.

------------

So, I'm left at making guesses. The first one that pops up is: Do you have it marked as Collectible?

It needs to be so marked in order to move it into your (or any other) Collection.

I tried moving a geocoin from my inventory to my collection but dont have the option.

On the profile page on my coin I have the following options: Move to Inventoty ( Where the coin is at present) / Mark as Missing / Recalulate distance but no " Move to collection" option.

My other coins in my collection I can still move as I have the option to move to Inventory but I cant return them to my collection

Is the coin set to collectable? If not you will have to "edit this trackable" to make it collectable.