Football champs

Jacksons

Well Of Course Texas...And I have to warn you people from Ohio as to what a Hurricane is. I am sure you have never experienced any thing like it. We have lost of experience with them. The best advice I can give is be prepared for total destruction. You should take your Husband and wifes, children, elders and pets and just get out of the way because when a hurricane comes Threw every thing is destroyed no matter what is in its path. RUN MAN RUN YOUR GOING TO BE KILLED IF YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF A HURICANE.... Here is some Basic advice

Discuss the type of hazards that could affect your family. Know your home's vulnerability to storm surge, flooding and wind.

Locate a safe room or the safest areas in your home for each hurricane hazard. In certain circumstances the safest areas may not be your home but within your community.

Determine escape routes from your home and places to meet.

Have an out-of-state friend as a family contact, so all your family members have a single point of contact.

Make a plan now for what to do with your pets if you need to evacuate.

Post emergency telephone numbers by your phones and make sure your children know how and when to call 911.

Check your insurance coverage - flood damage is not usually covered by homeowners insurance. National Flood Insurance Program

Stock non-perishable emergency supplies and a Disaster Supply Kit.

Use a NOAA weather radio. Remember to replace its battery every 6 months, as you do with your smoke detectors.

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Forgive them Father, for they know not why they press enter

www.ManuelCasillas.com

I can barely stand to watch football anymore. Between the squeeker wins that OSU has been giving most of the season, and all those last-minute game winners that Cleveland has been doing... it's all too much for an old man like me to take. icon_wink.gif

I hope OSU wins, of course - but they've got about as much chance of that, as do the Browns making it to the Superbowl. icon_biggrin.gif (I'm rooting for that too. ;) )

geobanana.gifThe Toe Pages

"Now with 50% less yuck, and 100% more color!!"