Vintage MTA Style Coin

sp1tf1re

After a couple of years off and on due to a baby and school I am pulling out my personal geoicoins out for sale. All are unactivated and are micro coins. They are available for $2.00 each plus $1.50 shipping CONUS up to three coins. This is a Groundspeak forum exclusive price. I will also be posting these up on the infamous auction site soon.

My coin is based on an old Los Angeles transit coin. They are available in Antique Bronze, Antique Nickel, and Shiny Gold. Below is a sample image of the coin. PM me for shipping outside CONUS and if interested in getting one of these coins.

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

I have also released a couple of the Bronze coins, unactivated, in the wild in the Riverside, CA area.

I believe I have replied to everyone that has requested a coin so far and have coins on hold awaiting payment or shipping tomorrow.

If you have not heard from me yet, please PM again and I will verify the request. If you paid yesterday or early this morning I have shipped the coins and should have also sent a confirmation email of shipping at this time.

The current stock is now at:

Gold: 12

Nickel: 65

Brass: 246

Thank you everyone for your interest. The remaining gold coins that haven't been claimed and awaiting payment are heading the the auction site. As well as many of the Brass and Nickel coins.

If I can sell off the inventory I will be looking into doing another coin. However in possibly a smaller of the common coin.

If you still want Nickel or Brass at the $2.00 price please let me know by PM.