Football game between Ohio state and Michigan

Jacksons

That's interesting. At U-M, our exams always had more than one choice because you were expected to know something. I guess they do it differently at OSU. icon_rolleyes.gif

We were also expected to know proper punctuation and capitalization. icon_razz.gif

Since fixing the ballot appears to be the only way you can get anyone to vote for OSU, I'll have to opt for a write-in vote:

MICHIGAN!!!!

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann, und ich hab' auch im Blut.

When I saw the subject, I thought maybe someone was suggesting a U-M/OSU Travel Bug Football game. Still might not be a bad idea...

quote:
BO BUCKS BEAT MICHIGAN

Sigh....it's sad, really.

(I don't normally nitpick typos, but we're talking about pillars of education here -- at least in the case of U-M -- so they're fair game!)

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann, und ich hab' auch im Blut.

What have we been doing for 32 years? Trying to figure out what an Ohio is... We have also been trying to get used to the funny sounding states... I do understand why you don't know how to spell TEXAS, after all you attended Ohio state or at least you are from there... So giving your limitations I will say it slow

T E X A S ..... A derivative of Tejas. But you probably don't know what a derivative is, Ohio State and all... icon_razz.gif

www.ManuelCasillas.com

[This message was edited by manuelcasi on November 22, 2002 at 08:29 PM.]

well, normally i root for the maize and blue this weekend of the year (mainly because OSU fans (read: fanatics) can be soooooooo annoying that I like to mix it up even more...

But... being from the Youngstown area originally and having really liked what Coach Tressel accomplished with YSU, I'd like to see him get the National Championship this year (prove all those nay-sayers wrong, and then I can go back to rooting for Michigan for the big game)

Now, when Miami loses, do we foresee a rematch between OSU and WSU (completely negating the historical significance of that game in Pasadena?)

"You will kneel before her in her altar in the trees" - Tara MacLean, Let Her Feel The Rain

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Ohio Sucks.

Hey, that's not true! It would be more correct to say that

OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY SUCKS!!

There are many fine Geocaches in Ohio.

After all, I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio icon_wink.gif

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate" - William of Occam

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I guess you have only driven through parts of ohio,not all flat buy a long shot,of course you being from michigan I can understand since your main interest is a bucket of doots,which explains driving instructions from columbus to anarbor.north till you smell it,west till you step in it icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
THI you were out geocaching instead of watching the game????????

Brief background: 1986 OSU grad, try never to miss THE game, my VCR works.

I had every intent to watch the game on Saturday but had an opportunity to go caching with Markwell and Fallenfaery so I set the VCR and had a blast with them (my oldest son (10) joined us too).

Got home after the game finished and was able to watch through the third quarter before leaving for dinner with the family. Before we left, my brother called me (he's a Wisconsin grad.) He started to poke at me as only a little brother could so I told him that I hadn't seen the game and that I didn't want to know the outcome. We hang up and I'm thinkling it didn't seem good as he wouldn't call me to say how proud he was of the Buckeyes.

Avoided the TV in the bar at the restaurant though my wife made it known that see caught the score. She made some comment that made me feel as though it wasn't a happy ending for me.

Imagine my pleasure when I had the chance to watch the remaining quarter when we returned home from dinner.

What a great day!

George