Two new Geocoins

mo pirate

Well I have not had luck getting some samples and even some coins done so far this year. Fortunately I will have two new coins for Geowoodstock. One is a Tube Whistle which was military issue to Wm Clark of Lewis and Clark. He gifted it to Sacagawea on the expedition and she put it on a leather strap necklace with a few beads. This is a limited issue especially for the Lewis and Clark themed Geowoodstock. It will come as described and also have a proxy coin made to go with it so you can keep the whistle/necklace in the collection and send out the proxy if you desire. $20

Next I will have a new C-130 transport plane in 3D also with a proxy coin. Who has ever been in a C-130??? For now it will only come in silver color/finish. $18 I will see if I can get pics as the proxy coins are going to meet me there!

thanks,

MO Pirate

If you are planning to sell to those of use that will not be attending Geowoodstock. I would like one of each. And, yes, I have spent a few hours in a C-130!

Colorado bear

Jay

+1

The sample Gods are just relentless with you this year ... :huh:

Me too please!

Well I have not had luck getting some samples and even some coins done so far this year. Fortunately I will have two new coins for Geowoodstock. One is a Tube Whistle which was military issue to Wm Clark of Lewis and Clark. He gifted it to Sacagawea on the expedition and she put it on a leather strap necklace with a few beads. This is a limited issue especially for the Lewis and Clark themed Geowoodstock. It will come as described and also have a proxy coin made to go with it so you can keep the whistle/necklace in the collection and send out the proxy if you desire. $20

Next I will have a new C-130 transport plane in 3D also with a proxy coin. Who has ever been in a C-130??? For now it will only come in silver color/finish. $18 I will see if I can get pics as the proxy coins are going to meet me there!

thanks,

MO Pirate

Very Cool! I would also like to put my request in for the Whistle & C-130 (Flown in one before :o)) I will not be able to attend GW so I would really appreciate a heads up if you are planning to sell them online? Thanks!

Here are some images. Not sure if I will sell out at GWXII but I imagine I will so if by chance I do I will order a few more to take care of my peeps! Here are some images.

439b2d8e-7b2a-4295-9547-f581cef890e1.jpg

c6e17c19-107c-4112-8031-8abd2948236a.jpg

eeacdc8e-3e1d-4150-ac48-7816b8c75052.jpg

fb215095-7936-487d-ab6f-293876b0b6ec.jpg

thank you all for your response!

Sorry for the poor images of the proxy coins but she took them while in transit with a phone camera thru the package too.

Edited by mo pirate

I am home now (from Geowoodstock XII) and I did save some of the Lewis and Clark Whistles for Sacagawea Geocoins with proxy AND a few of the C-130 Hercules planes with proxys.

please let me know if you still want these. $18 for the C-130 set. $20 for the Whistle Clark gifted to Sacagawea set.

Shipping in US is $3 for one of each while shipping international is $10 for one of each.

thanks,

MO Pirate

I am home now (from Geowoodstock XII) and I did save some of the Lewis and Clark Whistles for Sacagawea Geocoins with proxy AND a few of the C-130 Hercules planes with proxys.

please let me know if you still want these. $18 for the C-130 set. $20 for the Whistle Clark gifted to Sacagawea set.

Shipping in US is $3 for one of each while shipping international is $10 for one of each.

thanks,

MO Pirate

I am definitely interested in purchasing a set! I sent you a PM! Please send me an invoice.

Thanks! Can't wait to see them in person!

thanks,

MO Pirate

I am definitely interested in purchasing a set! I sent you a PM! Please send me an invoice.

Thanks! Can't wait to see them in person!

I will mail them tomorrow THANKS!