talk about fun!

gonzogunner

my old lady has never enjoyed anything I do(well she does enjoy shooting as much as me and her son does). she won't ride the Harley.she hates the hot rod cars I have built in the past. says they make her feel like she left her guts in the road when we take off!!! I tried to explain geocaching to her and got that deer in the head lights look(she doesn't enjoy deer hunting either like I do). I loaded her and my 3 year old daughter up in the car and took off. she was getting into it by the second cache!!!! hey i'm 40. she's 38 I think!!!! I don't keep up with years on her. i'd trade her in if I did. well me and campdogg took her 10 year old boy and my daughter with us the other day. each of them loved it. I think I got chiggers, but still loved it!!!!

this is something that friends can do or a family. it is honest clean fun. i'm a locomotive engineer for the railroad and stay in Chattanooga more than I do my own home. I just picked up two gps units that have geocaching made into them. one for home and one for Chattanooga!!! that's right i'll be doing it all over the place!!!

i'm planning on getting some travel bugs because there are a few places I want to send them if people will honestly help out!!! I live in the east and want to send some out west. sterg's, golden gate bridge, mount rushmore, you get the ideal.

im enjoying this with family and friends. I live in Kentucky, but I work with guys from Chattanooga, Georgia, and Alabama that are geocachiers!!! we are going to start finding these things in a 4 state area!!!

got to love this!!

Welcome! And please, respect your wife more. She puts up with you. B)

oh if you only knew. you have it backwards!!! the kids even want to be with me no matter what I am doing. my daughter hates it when I got out on a train. she knows I won't be home for at least 3-4 days. I spend every waking moment of every day i can with my daughter and step son. that is why I enjoy this so much. I can take them with me and we enjoy it. it's almost as fun as family firearms day!!!

Edited by gonzogunner