Grave of a Famous Person

The Grave of a Famous Person category needs 2 new officers - one to replace an officer who is leaving, and one to replace an officer who is inactive.

Before offering to help, you should know that this is a pretty active category, and reviews can be a bit tricky (lots of details, some subjectivity).

But if you are interested, and up for the challenge, let me know.

The Grave of a Famous Person category needs 2 new officers - one to replace an officer who is leaving, and one to replace an officer who is inactive.

Before offering to help, you should know that this is a pretty active category, and reviews can be a bit tricky (lots of details, some subjectivity).

But if you are interested, and up for the challenge, let me know.

As a cemeteries passionate - the kind of place I never miss wherever I travel - I would volunteer, only I see enough people did it and in this specific case I would be afraid of the subjectivity element. However I am just writing to say it's good to see groups being updated instead of staying in a state of lethargy as too often happens.