Sandusky, Ohio Cache

zaarenoc

Hi All,

We have a cache hidden in Sandusky, Ohio and have received email that our coordinates take the searchers to a nearby cemetery. The edge of the cemetery is about 100 meters from our actual cache.

Today, I had my neighbor search with his GPS and it put him right on top of the cache.

Is it possible that someone's GPS unit could be that far off? The searcher said he has been very good at finding cache's in the past.

Doug Davis

Did you only receive a negative email from one searcher? Or have there been more than one.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'd say that if you double checked the coordinates, and you got someone else to check them, and only one person has complained, then you're probably okay.

Yes there has only been the one. I originally thought it was two but realized it was the same person using a different email address.

Today we gave the coordinates to a person over the phone and the came from 30 miles away and went right to the cache.

Must be a bad GPS icon_frown.gif

Zaarenoc

Yes there has only been the one. I originally thought it was two but realized it was the same person using a different email address.

Today we gave the coordinates to a person over the phone and the came from 30 miles away and went right to the cache.

Must be a bad GPS icon_frown.gif

Zaarenoc