i found my way back here after i rediscovered my gps

paganfrog

Welcome back in these parts of the forum!

And of course I do remember you! The long travel a coin from Scotland to Germany is legendary. More than three month. The postman must have hiked the distance and used rowing boat across the Channel...

Hope to see you more often here, now that you've found the GPSr.

(How on earth could it have gone missing I wonder?)

heyyy its good to see you guys again. i know i got quite fanatical about geocoins, when i was unable to go geocaching when i was preggers those years ago. then after my 2nd child, things kept me busy and i kind of dropped from geocaching. would you believe the two bumps are now 7 yrs old and 4 yrs old????

heyyy its good to see you guys again. i know i got quite fanatical about geocoins, when i was unable to go geocaching when i was preggers those years ago. then after my 2nd child, things kept me busy and i kind of dropped from geocaching. would you believe the two bumps are now 7 yrs old and 4 yrs old????

i remember you too! i sent you a red passion tranquility to warm you up, you were so down with the cold and damp weather.

i remember you too! i sent you a red passion tranquility to warm you up, you were so down with the cold and damp weather.

hiya rsg. great to see you again. yeah those tranquilities were/are so beautiful. nice heavy coin weight to them. ive just gone to get them out from my geocoin album. nice to see it again.

hiya rsg. great to see you again. yeah those tranquilities were/are so beautiful. nice heavy coin weight to them. ive just gone to get them out from my geocoin album. nice to see it again.

you should set at least some of them out where you can see them everyday. seeing mine every day really has made me feel more connected to the hobby. i sort of go over and say "hey there little coins. hello goblindust, hello jellyfish, hello johnnie lacy, hello joni - or if i am going to bed - "good night johnnie, joni, kevin68, kokpelli" :laughing:

edited because i simply can't spell, or type.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

just out of interest, are we still not allowed to mention anything about those other collectable metal discs with a hole in them? i have some of my own from years ago. if anyones interested

I would be interested, but don't know what I would be able to offer in trade. I am a big fan of personal sig items, particularly those other discs to which I believe you are alluding.

you should set at least some of them out where you can see them everyday. seeing mine every day really has made me feel more connected to the hobby. i sort of go over and say "hey there little coins. hello goblindust, hello jellyfish, hello johnnie lacy, hello joni - or if i am going to bed - "good night johnnie, joni, kevin68, kokpelli" :laughing:

edited because i simply can't spell, or type.

i just dug out my coin case and albums wow its like digging up buried treasure........i have lots of coins and those other discs . its great seeing them again. the tranqs are still beautiful as are all the other coins. i forgot just how many froggy geocoins i had manage to get hold of.

Heather??? (do I remember your name well?) is that you??? :D Wellcome back my dear friend!!! :)

Oh... and.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :P I think I saw something... somewere... about this special day.... Am I correct?? hahahahaha

Hey... you have these metal disks??? interesting!! ;) you have extra fr trades from all your 3 designs or you also have other doubles? :ph34r:

WOW!! your children and now 7 and 4 years old?? WOW!!! time passes! :laughing:

Hello Lara!! :) I am here.. there were just too many things and problems to deal with and didn't leave me a lot of time for fun... actually so far in 2014... things are not very good... things in my life changed in a sudden way that I was not expecting.. and... now I am trying to stand up again..

anyway... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger... huh.. I hope this is true otherwise... :huh:

I am also active in other forums that has to do with coins and banknotes (paper money), medals, tokens..., that I also collect.. too many need help in things that happens to know... so... :) but I enjoy helping others so.. :)

Heather (please call me Nikos), I am still a cointest fanatic! hahahaha not many are in but it is normal.. :)

Hello Lara!! :) I am here.. there were just too many things and problems to deal with and didn't leave me a lot of time for fun... actually so far in 2014... things are not very good... things in my life changed in a sudden way that I was not expecting.. and... now I am trying to stand up again..

anyway... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger... huh.. I hope this is true otherwise... :huh:

I am also active in other forums that has to do with coins and banknotes (paper money), medals, tokens..., that I also collect.. too many need help in things that happens to know... so... :) but I enjoy helping others so.. :)

Heather (please call me Nikos), I am still a cointest fanatic! hahahaha not many are in but it is normal.. :)

Heather, I have about 20 different versions of metal discs. search me on the site as cheesehead31 to offer a trade. thanks, Steve Allen

Edited by mo pirate