About to place a new cache and have a question.

onestep off

Yes, just spend some extra time tromping around to throw off any track followers.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

I was planning on placing my 4th cache on Sunday until I got the flu. I would have placed it regardless of the snow coming or not to cover up my tracks. I guess the main reason is that it will only effect the first finder. Once they make it to your cache then it would be their tracks, not yours.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.