OK time to fess up

I live behind a forest, and three minutes away from a big conservation area, so I didn't find my first skirt lifter for a while. My first skirt lifter was around my 100th find (a bit before I think), and the log was just a plain TFTC. I didn't start writing real good logs until my 200th find, really. ;)

I live behind a forest, and three minutes away from a big conservation area, so I didn't find my first skirt lifter for a while. My first skirt lifter was around my 100th find (a bit before I think), and the log was just a plain TFTC. I didn't start writing real good logs until my 200th find, really. ;)

Thanks for the verification, I said earlier there are tens of thousands of people who could answer with TFTC. :P It's to the point where pretty much everyone who started caching after 2011 was logging TFTC early in their careers. But this is not the thread for that, so on topic:

Chilehead, that was really your log, "Well that sucked. Thanks, I guess."? :D

No, I think that was what I was thinking, because I'm just too nice a guy to say what I wanted to. What I really said, if I'm looking at what I think was my first, was:

While the kids had a sleepover and my wife slept in, I headed out to the West side to do some caching.

Found quickly - knew right where it would be.

No, I think that was what I was thinking, because I'm just too nice a guy to say what I wanted to. What I really said, if I'm looking at what I think was my first, was:

While the kids had a sleepover and my wife slept in, I headed out to the West side to do some caching.

Found quickly - knew right where it would be.

That's more like it. :laughing: I didn't even post my log here, because I thought it wasn't applicable, being a leg of a 4 leg multi. But I absolutely had that "there's no where else it can be, and that thing looks like it lifts up" moment.