Compass Rose Geocoin - Shop Geocaching Exclusive

Shop Geocaching

We asked our friends at CoinsAndPins if they'd be interested in doing an exclusive Compass Rose Geocoin for us and they said yes! Be watching for the Polynesian Compass Rose in the coming weeks. We'll work with our international vendors to have these available around the world. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak...

0851a1df-ee47-4861-bd3f-6129995a8fa3.jpg?rnd=0.1628279

I am sorry to be asking what might be a silly question, but... Is this a special version of the annual compass rose geocoin? Or is it a separate design?

It appears Groundspeak commissioned CoinsAndPins to do a special version for them. This is not their yearly offering which usually has a year attached to it and several metals. :)

Edited by JoenSue

I am sorry to be asking what might be a silly question, but... Is this a special version of the annual compass rose geocoin? Or is it a separate design?

It appears Groundspeak commissioned CoinsAndPins to do a special version for them. This is not their yearly offering which usually has a year attached to it and several metals. :)

That's correct, it's a Groundspeak exclusive design.

Two versions in the shop! :surprise:

Have looked through the shop several times now ... only one version posted that I can find ....

-- correction ---

I see what you mean. There ARE two versions.

VERY deceptive in the way they have done it. ... :(

Edited by nevadanick