Caches Along Kal-Haven Trail

cavenagh

Leaving for a South Haven, MI vacation and I would be grateful if anyone who has found or hidden a cache along the Kal-Haven in Michigan would send me or post the name of the cache. I have found a couple of caches with a zipcode search, but since this is a linear trail, it likely runs through several codes. Thanks to all who can help.

I can't really help you with the Kal-Haven trail, but I did compile a list of caches along the route of the Michigander bike ride a few weeks ago. That started in South Haven and went up to Holland for the first day.

Search by waypoint for:

GC4C5, GC241E, GC3562

in the Holland area:

GC3B2F, GC517, GC2996, GC71C2, GC5AA1

There are others around South Haven and Holland, but these are the ones that were along the bike route. I believe there are several along the Kal-Haven trail, too.

Being a charter member, you can put in a pocket querry for caches in the area. Find a central area of the trail system, then ask for caches in a 100mi radius. Download the info and as you bike along, it will show what is nearby, and give the name in the memo line of your gps.