How much would you pay for a geocoin?

74vwBus

I am sure I am no where near the craziest.....but I just missed out on a Geocoin that I reeealllly wanted! A VW Bus Geocoin! So tell me I'm not crazy that I bid $60 and still lost!

1206338.jpg

1206337.jpg

Can anyone tell me what maker has the name toys.com ?? I can just about make out the .com on the one side but can only read toys.com

Would love to find one!

Edited by 74VWbusFamily

I am sure I am no where near the craziest.....but I just missed out on a Geocoin that I reeealllly wanted! A VW Bus Geocoin! So tell me I'm not crazy that I bid $60 and still lost!

1206338.jpg

1206337.jpg

Can anyone tell me what maker has the name toys.com ?? I can just about make out the .com on the one side but can only read toys.com

Would love to find one!

You're clearly less crazy than the person that won.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I suppose if I had a VW in the past that looked like that one or had some other VW memory, I would have paid mucho dineros for it just to relive the memories. Crazy is a relative term, right? Spending any amount of money for these shiny objects that serve very little purpose in my daily life is pretty cuckoo to me. Call me crazy I guess.

Out of business? Yes, have been for several years.

Would "I" pay $60+ for a swag bus ?? No. But I would put it on a want list and start doing some searching of lists and posting in the geocoin forum. 'Crazy' things happen here ... :wacko:

There was also a VW bus edition released recently by Pulse72 in the UK. Some of the cachers here in the US got extras (from what I've heard). There's a thread in this forum that you can research.