Someone Grabbed my TB but I still have it

74vwBus

People are logging your trackable because the photo you posted on its page discloses the secret tracking number. First thing you should do is delete that photo. But, the number may already be in circulation on a list of "free trackables available for discovery." One log says they saw your bug on Instagram. Ultimately you may need to start over with a new tag if the unexpected logs continue.

Have you tried grabbing back your trackable?

Rookie mistake. Thanks! I deleted photos. Does that delete them from the gallery, also? Thanks for the help.

Yes.

Really do need to be VERY careful with photos of TB's and Geocoins, that the tracking number is NOT shown.

(Applies to both your own, and those that you find!)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Yes, it deletes them from the gallery.

Just so you are aware though, folks that get those numbers oftentimes put in on a circulation list for the friends that do the same, and their friends, and their friends...........

Remember this -- many aren't aware -- if you photo the tracking number and use it as your default photo for the TB page, it is displayed in a photo gallery of nuttin' but new TB page photos.

Those who do these virtual logs have and use that address daily, just to see what new ones pop up. It stays there for a month or so until it scrolls off, being replaced by newer ones.

Yes, it deletes them from the gallery.

Just so you are aware though, folks that get those numbers oftentimes put in on a circulation list for the friends that do the same, and their friends, and their friends...........

Remember this -- many aren't aware -- if you photo the tracking number and use it as your default photo for the TB page, it is displayed in a photo gallery of nuttin' but new TB page photos.

Those who do these virtual logs have and use that address daily, just to see what new ones pop up. It stays there for a month or so until it scrolls off, being replaced by newer ones.

As a noob I have made the same mistake. Luckily it hasn't come back to bite me.............yet.