Strong and Free Geocoin

ECplus3

Who wouldn't expect great things from the world's second largest land mass? This is a nation with enough prosperity, natural beauty and hockey talent to serve a population a hundred times its size. But Canada is more than elbow room, real beer, respected banks, Mounties on horseback, the good view of Niagara Falls and poutine.

This country could really brag about all the stuff that truly sets it apart!

But we won't.

;)

Instead, I thought I would make a coin.

Strong and Free Geocoin:

45mm (1.75") x 3.5mm

2D with recessed layers

Translucent enamels

Two-tone metal finishes

Trackable at geocaching.com with a custom icon

StrongAndFree_art2.jpg

Samples are currently underway...

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

very fun. but where's the mountie. i want to see a mountie! beautiful design as usual. :-)

Sorry, no mounties. The RCMP are pretty serious about their brand. In fact, back in the late '90s they handed over licensing to the Walt Disney Corporation. Messing with the RCMP is one thing, but nobody messes with Disney when it comes to licensing! :D

Here is the first look at a sample. This edition is satin silver with smoky effect on the recessed areas.

It will not be available for sale as this is an edition I created for dropping in caches during my travels this summer.

PHD14200_sample.jpg

The rest of the samples will be here next week.

Here is the first look at a sample. This edition is satin silver with smoky effect on the recessed areas.

It will not be available for sale as this is an edition I created for dropping in caches during my travels this summer.

PHD14200_sample.jpg

Love this!!!

PHD14200_sample.jpg

Very nice. Any chance your travels will take you to Florida, we can name a lot of caches down here you could drop some in.

PHD14200_sample.jpg

Very nice. Any chance your travels will take you to Florida, we can name a lot of caches down here you could drop some in.

Sorry, I'll be on the extreme far side of the continent -- in Alaska. ;)

Ordered the set, now i need to convince Chuck to do some caches in the Netherlands :-)

I'll be coming to the Netherlands in 2016. I'll keep a couple of the AE versions reserved for that trip. :)

FYI:

The remaining coins are now available in the web store.