Trackable Help

missnancy_b

Hey there,

I found a trackable in a cache 2 days ago and have gone online to log it but the cache has been archived... The cache is at our local park so I didn't need to find it via the website/app. Not sure how to log the trackable now, any advice?

Nancy

You can go to http://www.geocachingadmin.com/ and on the left next to where it says "Travel Bug", enter the tracking number and clck the "TRACK" button. That will take you to the trackables' page where you can then log the trackable out of the archived cache.

You can also go to the My linkTrackables Home Page for all kinds of trackable info. You can scroll down on that page and enter the tracking number next to where it says "Enter the Tracking Code of the Item:" and then click the "TRACK" button there.

Hey there,

I found a trackable in a cache 2 days ago and have gone online to log it but the cache has been archived... The cache is at our local park so I didn't need to find it via the website/app. Not sure how to log the trackable now, any advice?

Nancy

Unless the cache has been locked, you can still log it as "found". (Unless you've already logged it as "found" previously and don't want to mess up your stats.)

Have you tried to "retrieve" the trackable in the usual fashion?

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol