Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
lumbricus

Selfmade Geocaching/Signal Stuff

Hi,

please show all your selfmade things about Geocaching, Coins, Signal, etc.

I'll start with some of mine:

0fff6fc4c9a6333b0faa539362ca01e0.jpg

Trackable 3D-Signal

f148861d0bf8a7ee789ead2cfecdbdb0.jpg

Where's Signal? puzzle

572a25fd707e092f342dfc66f1587200.jpg

Halloween Signal

ac232cbd7f5d4af83df5a1118b9988ea.jpg

Coin/Trackable icon art (for a t-shirt)

18dd131eb877d3a96a9c3e0070e9a519.jpg

Signal carving board and a t-shirt

562347_10200829472921724_1644406873_n.jpg

The finished puzzle :antenna:

I would get one of these for my kids for Christmas (the older ones might roll their eyes a bit but they'd still build it)!

...I would get one of these for my kids for Christmas (the older ones might roll their eyes a bit but they'd still build it)!

I'm sorry, but at the moment there is only one puzzle which I made for me, but perhaps Geocaching will do some in the future? Maybe. By the way there are shops in the internet which can do a puzzle from every picture/grafic you like. Ravensburger is a very good quality. :antenna:

vsjhxs.jpgdblis8.jpg

Does this count? I designed* a batch of signature items/bottlecap charms. I've yet to memorize the code for decoding additional hints on caches and I got tired of always having to write out the alphabet on whatever scrap of paper I could find, so I made these. I figured maybe other people have the same problem, and I've read that quite a few people out there like to collect signature items, so...best of both worlds? Maybe?

*I know it's a ridiculously simple design, and maybe there was a fast and easy way to go about it, but this was kind of a labor of love for me, so I'm pretty proud of it anyway.

vsjhxs.jpgdblis8.jpg

Does this count? I designed* a batch of signature items/bottlecap charms. I've yet to memorize the code for decoding additional hints on caches and I got tired of always having to write out the alphabet on whatever scrap of paper I could find, so I made these. I figured maybe other people have the same problem, and I've read that quite a few people out there like to collect signature items, so...best of both worlds? Maybe?

*I know it's a ridiculously simple design, and maybe there was a fast and easy way to go about it, but this was kind of a labor of love for me, so I'm pretty proud of it anyway.

Nice design! And useful, too! I think people will like those.

Hi,

please show all your selfmade things about Geocaching, Coins, Signal, etc.

I'll start with some of mine:

0fff6fc4c9a6333b0faa539362ca01e0.jpg

Trackable 3D-Signal

f148861d0bf8a7ee789ead2cfecdbdb0.jpg

Where's Signal? puzzle

572a25fd707e092f342dfc66f1587200.jpg

Halloween Signal

ac232cbd7f5d4af83df5a1118b9988ea.jpg

Coin/Trackable icon art (for a t-shirt)

18dd131eb877d3a96a9c3e0070e9a519.jpg

Signal carving board and a t-shirt

I love that cutting board! Anything laser engraved catches my eye, great job. Do you have your own machine?

Mine are sort of similar to Grufflepuff's, although didn't think to add the clip to them to make them into keyrings or zipper pulls. I did make up some little info cards on them though, and popped them in small ziplock bags (useful for keeping logs dry) so folks know what the design is, and what it means:

post-11201212-056468700 1436993893_thumb.jpg

vsjhxs.jpgdblis8.jpg

I really REALLY like this!!

I'm going to see if I can fix something like this as well :D