10th International Mathtrade

yanagi

Forgot to mention that if anyone wanted to trade for any of my coins that didn't trade, feel free to get in touch.

I sent you a couple of emails through your gc profile a couple of days ago. Did you get them?

Edited by steben6

I did my home work and have sent out all mails today. Now really looking forward to the bubble mailers :rolleyes:

SENDING:

(NEVADANICK) (CHIROPTERA x2) (IMOUTNABOUT) (MAMOREB x2) (LUIS_PT x2) (HIDE*SEEK) (KINI_ONT) (ACASIM)

RECEIVING:

(LOS MUERTOS) (ACASIM x2) (IMOUTNABOUT x2) (NOSNOW) (NEVADANICK x2) (LUIS_PT) (CHIROPTERA x2)

SENDING:

(ICE13-333 X2) (KINI_ONT x2) (LONGTOMSILVER) (MAMOREB) (NOSNOW) (YANAGI X2)

Receiving:

(ACASIM) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LONGTOMSILVER) (MURAZOR) (STEBEN6) (WUSELELFE) (YANAGI X2)

I have sent the first coins today, @Thomas: sorry for delay but I had a problem with one of your coins (which could be solved a minute ago ;))

At the same time I picked up the nonsense coin today (it would have arrived yesterday and is really cool)

All coins were sent yesterday morning. Steben6, I have received your email, will have to check it out next week.

Sent: (WUSELELFE x2) (DRNEAL x2) (WELLNER) (HIDE*SEEK x2) (MURAZOR)

Waiting to receive: 8 coins, haven't compiled a list yet, none arrived quite yet

Thank you Thomas for the special efforts to make this happen !!

I didn't manage to go to a post office that is open on weekends - therefore the coins to Yanagi will be sent tomorrow (monday) when I pick up a coin that would have arrived friday (the hints on the message say it is from longtomsilver ;))

SENDING:

Receiving:

(ACASIM) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LONGTOMSILVER) (MURAZOR) (STEBEN6) (WUSELELFE) (YANAGI X2)

Received coin from Nevadanick. Thanks for the trade

Sent:

(Mamoreb) (Hide*Seek) (Yanagi)

Receiving:

(Chiroptera) (Los Muertos) (Nevadanick)

Thanks for the confirmation !!

Updated 7/6/14 - strike-thru indicates a confirmed 'send' and confirmed arrival.

Sending : (NOSNOW) (YANAGI) X2 (KINI_ONT) (LOS MUERTOS) (WUSELELFE) (ACASIM)

Receiving : (LONGTOMSILVER)/ (DRNEAL) X2/ (WELLNER)/ (YANAGI)/ (HIDE*SEEK)/ (ACASIM)

All the coins I had to send were sent today:

NEVADANICK x1

LUIS_PT x1

LONGTOMSILVER x1

IMOUTNABOUT x1

YANAGI x2

WELLNER x1

CHIROPTERA x1

Also today I received 2 coins:

Dwarven Treasure from WELLNER and Circle of Four LE from YANAGI.

Thanks for the trades! :)

Received coins today from HIDE*SEEK and Longtomsilver. VERY pleased ... thank you !!

Also found some added PT's and candies from Guido ... and a wooden sig coin from HIDE*SEEK ... DOUBLE thank you !!

Updated 7/9/14 - strike-thru indicates a confirmed 'send' and confirmed arrival.

Sending : (NOSNOW) / (YANAGI) X2 / (KINI_ONT) / (LOS MUERTOS) / (WUSELELFE) / (ACASIM)

Receiving : (LONGTOMSILVER) / (DRNEAL) X2/ (WELLNER) / (YANAGI)/ (HIDE*SEEK) / (ACASIM)

What a day in my mailbox! I've gotten 6 packages this morning: Los Muertos, Acasim, Imoutnabout, Nosnow, Luis_PT, and Chiroptera. Thanks for the great trades!

SENDING:

(NEVADANICK) (CHIROPTERA x2) (IMOUTNABOUT) (MAMOREB x2) (LUIS_PT x2) (HIDE*SEEK) (KINI_ONT) (ACASIM)

RECEIVING:

(LOS MUERTOS) (ACASIM x2) (IMOUTNABOUT x2) (NOSNOW) (NEVADANICK x2) (LUIS_PT) (CHIROPTERA x2)

Received a coin today from YANAGI. VERY pleased ... Thank you !!

Updated 7/10/14 - strike-thru indicates a confirmed 'send' and confirmed arrival.

Sending : (NOSNOW) / (YANAGI) X2 / (KINI_ONT) / (LOS MUERTOS) / (WUSELELFE) / (ACASIM)

Receiving : (LONGTOMSILVER) / (DRNEAL) X2/ (WELLNER) / (YANAGI) / (HIDE*SEEK) / (ACASIM)

SENDING:

(ACASIM) (WELLNER) (CHIROPTERA) (YANAGI X2) (STEBEN6) (WUSELELFE)

RECEIVING:

(ICE13-333) (ACASIM) (LONGTOMSILVER - Thanks for the pathtag!) (WELLNER) (FIRENNICE) (STEBEN6) (YANAGI)

ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:

ACASIM

WELLNER

CHIROPTERA

YANAGI X2

STEBEN6

WUSELELFE

Coins arrived so far... :D

mathtrades1.jpg

Edited to add 2 more coins arrived today and one that I sent has been received. :D

Edited by imoutnabout

received my first math trade geocoin ...yea !

SENDING:

(NEVADANICK X2) (WELLNER X2) (CHIROPTERA X2)

Receiving:

(WUSELELFE) (MAMOREB X2) (LOS MUERTOS) (ICE13-333)

thanks ICE13-333 !

ILYK

ILYL
Edited by drneal

update again: everything sent, 8 beautiful coins received :)

SENDING:

Arrived:

Receiving:

(ACASIM) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LONGTOMSILVER) (MURAZOR) (STEBEN6) (WUSELELFE)(YANAGI X2)

Received a coin today from WELLNER. VERY pleased ... Thank you !!

Updated 7/11/14 - strike-thru indicates a confirmed 'send' and confirmed arrival.

Receiving : (LONGTOMSILVER) / (DRNEAL) X2/ (WELLNER) / (YANAGI) / (HIDE*SEEK) / (ACASIM)

Received the last inbound coin today from ACASIN. VERY pleased ... Thank you !! ... :D

Updated 7/12/14 - strike-thru indicates a confirmed 'send' and confirmed arrival.

Now we need those outbound 'over the pond' destinations to arrive safely. :blink:

Edit: KINI_ONT received his, noted 7/12.

Further edit: ACASIM received the trade coin posted 7/13.

A special 'Thank You' to Yanagi for all the effort required to host this trade mission !!!

Edited by nevadanick

I got a couple of trades in the mail this week but I'll hold off on the photo until they are all in.

SENDING: FIRENNICE ; SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES ; LOS MUERTOS ; STEBEN6 ; LONGTOMSILVER : All Mailed July 2nd

RECEIVING: THE FOSSILLADY ; CHIROPTERA (2) ; YANAGI ; NEVADANICK

Thank You :D

I received all the coins I was waiting for (WELLNERx1, ICE13-333x1, LUIS_PTx2, HIDE*SEEKx1, IMOUTNABOUTx1, YANAGIx1, NEVADANICKx1), and I'm very happy. Thank you all!!

Special thanks to YANAGI for setting up the Mathtrade and unning it so smoothly - this is always very funny and I'll be looking for the next one ;)

Annother letter arrived yesterday! Thanks to Yanagi! :grin:

Here is a short update:

SENDING: (NEVADANICK) (LUIS_PT) (ACASIM) (PINGOS) (STEBEN6) :antenna:

RECEIVING: (NOSNOW) (FIRENNICE) (MAMOREB) (STEBEN6) (YANAGI) :smile:

Have a great weekend! Hope you'll enjoy the final game of soccer world cup as much much as I do. :rolleyes:

So only one package from me still not confirmed (mamoreb) and one more package to receive (nevadanick).

SENDING:

RECEIVING:

Edited by yanagi

I sent all my traded coins on Tuesday, 1st july to:

PINGOS, LOS MUERTOS, CHIROPTERA, MAMOREB, LONGTOMSILVER, DRNEAL

I'm really lucky about some nice coins that are shipping to me :-) and I have to say "THANK YOU THOMAS" for your help and all the time you spent on this nice project!

I received very beautiful coins from

PINGOS, IMOUTNABOUT, MAMOREB, NEVADANICK

Thank you :-)....still waiting for SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES

I hope my packages will also arrive soon to you!

Updated 7/14/14 - strike-thru indicates a confirmed 'send' and confirmed arrival.

Now we need those outbound 'over the pond' destinations to arrive safely. :blink:

Only remaining outbound coins needing arrival confirmation are Yanagi and Los Muertos

A special 'Thank You' to Yanagi for all the effort required to host this trade mission !!!

SENT: (HIDE*SEEK) (WELLNER) (CHIROPTERA) (THEFOSSILLADY) (IMOUTNABOUT)

RECEIVING: (MURAZOR) (KINI_ONT) (HIDE*SEEKx2) (IMOUTNABOUT)

Just another reminder to those who sent me coins. I will not be able to verify their arrival until August 25th. Thanks for your patience!

SENDING:

(ACASIM) (WELLNER) (CHIROPTERA) (YANAGI X2) (STEBEN6) (WUSELELFE)

ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:

ACASIM

WELLNER

CHIROPTERA

YANAGI X2

STEBEN6 - won't know until Aug...

WUSELELFE

RECEIVING:

(ICE13-333) (ACASIM) (LONGTOMSILVER - Thanks for the pathtag!) (WELLNER) (FIRENNICE) (STEBEN6) (YANAGI)

I received all that I was waiting for. Thank you :wub:

Just need verification that wellner and steben6 received my coins...

Got the last package from nevadanick today. Thank you for all trades, love them all! Now waiting for the confirmation from mamoreb.

SENDING:

RECEIVING:

I am back in good old germany and had a wonderful trip.

Meanwhile all my sendings should be arrived. - ICE13-333- hope to see you soon

Sending : all done exept 1

(IMOUTANDABOUNT)(LOS MUERTOS)(Firennice 2x)(Chiroptera)(Nevadanick) (ICE13-333)

Receiving : all done

(WUSELELFE) (CHIROPTERA) (WELLNER 3x) (KINI_ONT) (ACASIM)

To everyone a big THANK YOU and for the ADDs like pathtags and personal coin

5e818b31-58da-4085-b9db-f9de99e1f8a4.jpg

It was a big pleasure to be part of it and NOW I really regret why I was too shy in the last years.

A very nice skunk show up in our mail yesterday. Only one left to receive.

Sent:

(Mamoreb) (Hide*Seek) (Yanagi)

Receiving:

(Chiroptera) (Los Muertos) (Nevadanick)

All our awesome trades are also complete with one exception: Los Muertos confirming receipt of our trade sent out.

(edit: clarifying outstanding trade)

Edited by nevadanick

Received the Witches today :) holding off on the photo until they are all in (only 1 more).

SENDING: FIRENNICE ; SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES ; LOS MUERTOS ; STEBEN6 ; LONGTOMSILVER : All Mailed July 2nd

RECEIVING: THE FOSSILLADY ;CHIROPTERA (2) ; YANAGI ; NEVADANICK

Thank You :D

Edited by kini_ont

SENT: (HIDE*SEEK) (WELLNER) (CHIROPTERA) (THEFOSSILLADY) (IMOUTNABOUT)

RECEIVING: (MURAZOR) (KINI_ONT) (HIDE*SEEKx2) (IMOUTNABOUT)

Just another reminder to those who sent me coins. I will not be able to verify their arrival until August 25th. Thanks for your patience!