62S @ 199.99

I'd like to thank Bamboozle for posting about this sale price. I've been in the market for a new GPS for quite a long time. My 8-year old 60CSX won't work reliably on batteries anymore, and I can't update the maps. The unit I ordered from Cabelas shipped yesterday. I am looking forward to hiking in the woods again with a reliable GPS instead of an old iPhone!

GPSMap62sc at costco.ca for a limited time only...

Yes, for $229.00 (CDN). A great deal. I'm waiting for an eTrex 30 bundle being offered here in Canada at a great price.

Do you really need another GPS.....you're gonna catch up with me :)

Thank you for the laugh. My wife thinks I'm crazy and so does my buddy but I really do use them all....just not at the same time, lol. Cheers.

If you see it anywhere for this price again sing out because I have checked both costco and cabela's and it is 249 at costco and 349 at cabela's, sure hate I missed that sale.

You can get the 62S bundle for $269.99. I didn't look too deeply...but it does seem strange that they'd sell the 62s alone for $349 but the bundle package for $80 less...

If you see it anywhere for this price again sing out because I have checked both costco and cabela's and it is 249 at costco and 349 at cabela's, sure hate I missed that sale.

You can get the 62S bundle for $269.99. I didn't look too deeply...but it does seem strange that they'd sell the 62s alone for $349 but the bundle package for $80 less...

My email from Costco said it was $229 for the 62 sc - free shipping. I am in BC - not sure if it makes a difference where you are. The sale is apparently on until May 25

On a completely different topic - ie price aside - I purchased one and it has been delivered. I operate with a Mac computer - does anyone know if there is a way to get the log from the 62sc to the website? Up until now I have used a Garmin 550 and my ipod. Find the caches with the GPS - use Geosphere with the ipod and upload all logs through the ipod. I was kind of hoping I could do it all in one with the new...improved.......