Summer Road Trip Mission

nevadanick

Oh dear, that is a tough task I got there. I probably won't be able to get my mission partner a coin, he doesn't have already...

Ah, always something for the traders box...

Email sent: 2.5.14

Name received: 12.5.14

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Now off to find an unusual coin, a nice postcard, and some caches to get this show on the road...

Email sent: 5-7-14

Name received: 5-11-14

Mission sent: 5-21-14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

whomever gets stuck with me, not to worry....my wants list was made up years ago, and I haven't added much since. whatever coin you choose to send will be great...I just like opening a surprise envelope !

ILYK

ILYL
Awesome pics Toojin ... !! Have been to just a few of those locations I recognize, now I need to see the rest even more ... :)

Thanks for posting them. Have you been to a cache at/near each one of those places ... ??

Yup, some I searched for and failed miserably...

Email sent: 5-7-14

Name received: 5-11-14

Mission sent: 5-21-14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

and now for the road trip portion of my mission:

9ccd1f44-35cd-4fc5-9fdb-c915188e5927_zps3bd0f9b3.jpg

Saint Marys was founded by Bavarian Catholic immigrants in 1842, and today it still retains the early settlers' work ethic, industrial nature, and religious devotion.

The original settlers intended to take up farming as their primary industry, but the terrain was found to be unsuitable to widespread agriculture. Fortunately, there were other resources to which they could turn. First among these was logging, facilitated by powerful new steam engines, and the corresponding lumbering industry.

Brickmaking was popular for a while, as well as brewing. Around the turn of the 20th century, carbon and powdered metal became an important part of the borough's economy. Saint Marys was also the site of an early light bulb manufacturing company, the Novelty Incandescent Lamp Company; through a series of mergers and name changes that company became Sylvania, which still maintains a major facility in Saint Marys over 100 years later.

In 1992, Saint Marys absorbed the surrounding township of Benzinger and incorporated as a city, leading to the slogan "Pennsylvania's Newest City". Most of the "city" limits remains wild, with business and residences found primarily within the former borough limits.

Today, powdered metal, carbon, beer, and light bulbs are still the cornerstones of the Saint Marys economy, but like many old industrial areas, the city is shifting toward more service-oriented businesses

on entering the downtown area of st. marys, pa (2nd largest city in PA.,) you will see the following sign:

932d96a2-37b2-4e4d-a1fa-601d23259b39_zps55a42eb6.jpg

Born in St. Marys, PA., he served as deputy chief of staff for operations, United States Army, Europe, and Seventh Army until 1974, being promoted to temporary major general in August 1973. He was chosen as commanding general of the 3d Infantry Division, United States Army, Europe from 1974 to 1975.

He moved to the Pentagon in 1975 as assistant deputy chief and deputy chief of staff for operations and plans, United States Army, and remained in that position until 1979. He was promoted to permanent colonel in March 1976, and temporary lieutenant general in October 1976, and general in June 1979, whereupon he was selected as Chief of Staff of the United States Army, a post he filled from June 22, 1979 to June 21, 1983.

at the end of the blvd., you will be amazed and probably confused the the"diamond"...Before leaving the Philadelphia area, the Bavarian settlers who intended to settle in Saint Marys had a detailed city plan drawn up. The plan's main feature was a set of eight main avenues that formed an octagon, about 0.75 miles (1.2 km) on a side. Unfortunately, upon arrival at the planned location, they discovered Elk Creek meandering through the area, not to mention hills and valleys that prohibited construction of the octagon.

Today, a vestige of the original plan can still be found, in the form of Joseph Road, Michael Street, St. Marys Street, and Theresia Road, which together do form a rough approximation of half an octagon. It's the 135-degree intersection of Michael and St. Marys that forms the Diamond, the modern-day center of downtown, scurge of motorists and truck drivers alike.

at the northern most point of the diamond you will find Chiro-cache 10...For The Women And Men (GC11JNW.)

e612c3e7-ef08-4a22-9af2-f099505f4c7e_zps3f28e3ad.jpg

not too far from the Chiro-cache 10 is "Back, With A Vengance" (GC2Z2QW). Home to Elk County Chiropractic, serving the area since 1982 !

74ac0967-bef7-4331-a974-b61509072ce9_zpse79b3bc5.jpg

another portion of your road trip, should be a trip to Straub's Brewery, home of the eternal tap !

23380c9c-e0a4-4a4c-8362-ba041b00a9a1_zpsf653c60f.jpg

The geocache, America's Natural Choice (GCK0G2), was removed after being muggled, but as this was the very first cache I ever found, it remains an important part of my geocaching history. more to follow...

Edited by drneal

moving on, another highlight of visiting st. marys, should be visiting the first Benadictine convent in the U.S., the St. Joseph's Monastery.

22ab6c38-87ae-48fc-89a7-95443545bf7e_zpsdda46f41.jpg

The Benedictine Sisters of Elk County is the oldest Benedictine women's religious order in the United States and is located in St. Marys, Pennsylvania at St. Joseph's Monastery.

The monastery was founded in 1852, when Sister Benedicta Riepp and two companions arrived from St. Walburga Abbey in Eichstätt, Bavaria. They had come at the invitation of Rev. Boniface Wimmer, who had determined a need in the small town heavily populated with Bavarian Roman Catholic immigrants for religious presence and support, as well as an opportunity for the sisters to teach the children of these immigrants.[1]

From these beginnings, and as the community grew, so too did the mission and size of the Sisters expand: it branched from being the first women's Benedictine Order in the United States to having over fifty monasteries who can trace their roots back to this historic community.[2] Indeed, this monastery can be considered the backbone of the Congregation of St. Scholastica, which received its approbation in 1922 (later renamed the Federation of St. Scholastica in 1974). At that time, it consisted of ten houses in seven states; now, it encompasses 22 monasteries in 15 states and Mexico. Former home to "AGT Elk - In Honor of The First In The U.S. (GC16M6M.)

Another religious highlight of your roadtrip should include Decker's Chapel.

0d65f778-0d22-48cb-945a-a2f29d4c866f_zpsfe224274.jpg

Decker's Chapel is a historic chapel on Earth Road and PA 255 in St. Marys, Elk County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1856 and is a one story gable-end oriented and clapboard clad wood frame structure. It measures 12 feet by 18 feet and contains a single, plastered room. It features a rectangular steeple with an open belfry capped with a cross tipped, pyramidal roof. Also on the property is a granite commemorative marker dedicated in 1928 to Monsignor Michael Joseph Decker.[2]

It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.

for a great view of St. Marys, be sure to visit AGT - St. Marys Overlook (GC16Q2K).

3cbc381f-0b69-44fb-b7d1-a9ca14ec4a93_zpsad61debd.jpg

finally, one of my own geocaches, and one of my favorites is Chiro-Cache 13 - Feeling Mean (GC4EDW). be sure to check out the hint !

so, if you happen to be passing through the area, be sure to stop and say hello !

28d39c77-c8b7-4308-9029-b411fe07bc60_zpsf0eebac3.jpg

ILYK

ILYL
Edited by drneal

Got the first five 'must do' caches for our home area of Palm Springs/Palm Desert, California

Much of this info credit goes to my geo-partner geocoin addict - Bukibear.

Near the center of Palm Springs and a few steps off Palm Canyon Drive, a metal bench (and virtual) where you can sit with Lucy ... to log the cache you have to sit with Lucy holding your GPS so you can show her how you found her location ... :lol:

Luv'n Lucy http://coord.info/GCAD04 virtual

4c87766d-f418-400b-832b-4872edb45246.jpg

Next is one of our favorite places in Palm Desert - The LIVING DESERT ZOO & GARDENS - Are We There Yet ? - http://coord.info/GC2JRFB - It's a great TB and geocoin Hotel in the free access parking lot to the Living Desert.

c004ea30-76b2-4e8c-b8f8-e556d9d42dc6.jpg

Mt San Jacinto Earthcache - http://coord.info/GCQHZT - and a view of the Coachella Valley from the Earthcache location ...

29aa5cf8-5725-4df0-9f83-b13a98e1ac10.jpg

Tram Car Cache - http://coord.info/GC21F30 - A cache located by one of the original Tramway cars at the Ground Level Station

4a8ee434-67b2-40c5-8e47-5777df54d8e9.jpg

Flag over Palm Springs - http://coord.info/GC2165 - a 3/3 cache with a great view. Cache is at the very top of a monster geopile, yet still somewhat easy to find.

d0256819-6f03-4fe4-aa0e-67833184330c.jpg

I'll post 5 more in the next few days. There's a lot to see here and I won't even get a chance to cover Joshua Tree National Forest with 25 virtuals.

KEEP on TRUCKIN' ...

Oh my.... Received my mission today from Intrepid Dyad Thank you so much a AND also received a special mission geocoin to start its mission from Canada. Follow Little Rhody - Southern Crab on its journey. Meanwhile I await a special geocoin (hope it doesn't take to long) to give to my receipent :D

Email sent: May 1/14

Name received: May 11/14 Better on to this and do some recon :ph34r: DONE! :ph34r:

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received: May 27/14

6356bc49-2b66-4329-b84c-98064f129c1a.jpg

Confirmed: May 6, 2014

Name received: May 11 2014

Mission sent:

Mission arrived at Destination:

Mission received: May 31, 2014 !!

Today I received my mission from Ogima. Cool picture and information! I love the coin you sent me. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture of the coin to travel, but I did not want to take it out of its sleeve.

17824121-19c3-4d6c-bae6-f4f74c2c2992.jpg?rnd=0.5382136

dc378562-2bb4-4183-b570-92ccc011851c.jpg?rnd=0.1167819

7389fc7d-64e5-44a8-9b30-9543596d3b87.jpg?rnd=0.3284678

b9520967-e925-47ba-a733-f0a007ab3f3e.jpg?rnd=0.6814038

Confirmed: May 6, 2014

Name received: May 11 2014

Mission sent:

Mission arrived at Destination:

Mission received: May 31, 2014 !!

Today I received my mission from Ogima. Cool picture and information! I love the coin you sent me. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture of the coin to travel, but I did not want to take it out of its sleeve.

Email sent: 5/7/14

Name received: 5/12/14

Mission sent: 5/23/14

Mission arrived: 5/31/14

Mission received:

Glad the mission arrived safely and glad you like the Habakkuk Geocoin (Phoenician Edition) I sent you. It was designed by Gregson Vaux and there were only 50 made of the Phoenician Edition.

Everybody can follow the travels of Vincent van Gogh on the road (TB3BTMZ) from now on.

Toojin, don't forget to grab it from me before you drop it in a cache near you.

Email sent: 5/5/14

Name received: 5/11/14

Mission sent: 6/2/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

5 area caches

GC4ADE- "Thar She Blows" A whale monument on famous Route 66 that goes thru Tulsa, OK

GC9CDC- "Center of the Universe" A spot in Tulsa where you hear your voice reflected back to you from all directions

GC2999- "Deadhead Crack" A neat climbing area in Tulsa

GC1Z4Y5- "Bowling Ball Art Farm" An unusual rural house that has dedicated his property to bowling ball lawn art

GC3HZ4W- "Bring a Buddy" A contraption of mine in Bartlesville, OK that requires 2 people to obtain a lock code

FYI, I will be traveling to Turks and Caicos June 21 if someone wants me to place their coin!

Sorry Nick, I was supposed to join this mission but my mind was somewhere else as you know :huh: I've been reminded by a friend about it :rolleyes:

I will follow this thread since I really enjoy the pictures people posted so far B)

Glad to have you join the tour !! :)

Maybe you could post a few 'must see - must do' caches in your area and pics for us to see what we are missing ... ??

We're all just glad the news on Wyatt was good. B)

Still Road Trippin' :) .... in our Happy Van ...

ec49341a-4175-4a67-92db-e480ad4b3ea0.jpg

Update: 6/5/14

Email sent to myself: 5/10/14

Name received: 5/11/14

Mission sent: 6/5/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Recommended caches posted: 5/26/14

Mission Traveler TB# posted: 6/4/14

See ya on the road soon .... :D

ff2401b7-8b53-451b-ac52-07611067c910.jpg

The traveler I will be sending to my Road Trip partner is: nevadanick's traveling coin

For anyone posting the TB# of their traveler, I will keep an active list of the coins and their

travels after the initial mission is completed. (Please do not post the tracking number, just the TB#)

First entries to the traveling Summer Road Trips

Bartians Summer Road Trip coin

nevadanick's traveling coin

For anyone posting the TB# of their traveler, I will keep an active list of the coins and their

travels after the initial mission is completed. (Please do not post the tracking number, just the TB#)

MORE entries to the traveling Summer Road Trips

nevadanick's Road Trip coin

kini_ont's Road Trip - Mini-Doubloon 2010

Ogima's Vincent van Gogh on the road

Road trip of The Getzie family.

The Ascension weekend was this year's theme of "The Great War Mega-event" GC4F9RK in Ypres Belgium.

In 1914 the First World War broke out. The front line fell silent in an arc around Ypres and fought hard for every meter for 4 years. We are now 100 years later, there are organized to commemorate. "The great war" a lot of activities A group of geocachers from the area decided to also work with here and organize. A Mega Event Our intention is to demonstrate. Using quality caches various aspects of this war

With multiple teams, dirklensink, Garfield, Team malibri, kruimbol team Goossens, Bandit Girl, Mama Loe and Aljero we stood on a campsite near Bailleul (Fr.), our base this weekend. From here we would visit four events and the necessary caches in the area.

Day 1:

This day was dedicated to the "TGW14: Welcome event" GC4VDJW

At half past eight I left by car from the Netherlands to the Event in Belgium towards the event site. Since the orders (coin, road book) could be collected today. A nicely groomed road book was handed to me and a gpx of all caches in the GPS it could be put, is the best. My fellow cachers were already at the camp where I after lunch the first tent was opzetten.Na sifting through the roadbook we decide to base today the "Zero Hour" series to do, this was "kid friendly". Unfortunately it was ff puzzling because the caches were in the GPS accurately named differently than in the book.

All cachend through the area until you see what kind of impact the 1st World War had, here you come from many cemeteries and there are scattered remains of bunkers. Very impressive.

The day ended with a delicious BBQ at the campsite

Day 2:

The day of "TGW14: the Last Post" GC4VDJ3

In 1927 a monument was built on the eastern edge of the town, where once stood the Menin Gate. The monument is a memorial to the nearly 55,000 British soldiers who were not identified or recovered in the Ypres Salient. The location was chosen because it was marched to the front in this way.

Since 1929, the Last Post is played strictly for their sacrifice will never be forgotten. Every night at 20h

We had to get up early today, because something had to be done in the "Rencontres et Noir Café au-Mont ..." GC543NW. Bakkie a first This event was 1.5 miles away from our campsite, well you should have some over for a cup. After a short visit to this event, where almost everyone spoke French and I know nothing about, we went out again.

Today we had a basis "Passchendaele Battlefield Tour" GC527V0. A walk of 14.5 miles consists of 8 multi and a bonus. The multis each consist of one or two waypoints and the stash. No .... this we have not walked, but we are criss drove through the countryside and are hereby also visited other caches.

Today we had to be back in time at the campsite to eat, because around 18:30 pm we were expected back at Ypres Spice Warehouse. To thence towards all went to the Menin Gate to walk where we were going to attend. Last Post

On arrival it was very busy, there was already so busy that we actually could see. Little But nevertheless it was very impressive, some kids took a little long. Afterwards we ff essentially take a look at the wreaths were laid and to participate. Some pictures It was time to head for the campsite to go, where the BBQ's were lit again for there to be eaten. Still some trout

Day 3:

The day of "The Great War Mega Event" GC4F9RK. We would not be early to the event, so it was decided to first "ff" what to do. Caches in France

Our choice fell on five tree climbing caches so that once we can log on with these 5 cache's back in Holland a challenge cache we were busy all afternoon so we left at about 16:00 on the event grounds arrived

Feel like a drink and chat with one and another in the event, very cozy.

Slowly but surely, we headed back towards the camp to eat.

After a while we decided what multi's going to do and what challenges and then connect to the site with the now pleasant evening drink off the day.

Another lovely day passed and morning it was time to go. Direction home

Day 4:

The last day was devoted to cleaning up "TGW14: the clean up" GLED67MY We got a garbage bag with you and the mess was cleaned up.

Morning we had already cleaned up the site so we could drive. Immediately after the event to the Netherlands

All in all a very pleasant weekend with four well-organized event's

Thank you all for four successful days.

Edited by Getzie family

Thank you for the details of your Road Trip to the The Great War Mega Event.

Maybe one of these days I can make the trip to your part of the world. It is one area I have never seen except for one brief trip to Amsterdam and a couple of nearby cities... a business trip many years ago. We were only there 10 days, wish it could have been 10 weeks, or 10 months. Loved seeing the area. So much different than here in the USA.

MORE entries to the traveling Summer Road Trips - updated 6/12/14

Intrepid Dyad's Southern Crab

TrinIzzyCar's Summer Whale

A few more Summer Road Trip 'must do' caches for our home area of Palm Springs/Palm Desert, California

Much of this research info credit goes to my geo-partner geocoin addict - Bukibear.

-----------------------

Highway 74, the Palms to Pines Highway. An overlook near the top of the very winding road.

I Can't Believe There's No Cache Here!!!!!!!! - http://coord.info/GC37HKC

Make sure you check the gallery of pics for the road below and the resident longhorn sheep.

f7db841d-2784-4d44-b15e-9ac01dae5f39.jpg

------------------------

The view from Cache of the Century - Cache of the Century. - http://coord.info/GC3PYME

It was my 100th hide. A 5 gallon bucket holds plenty of travelers and swag.

aa034673-d0ed-4884-a257-381e59425336.jpg

-------------------------

Now THIS is a 'large' ammo can. The ammo can is 15x12x24 with 60 pounds of concrete poured in the bottom to help deter theft.

Volume of can is now 2.2 cu ft or just over 16 gallons.

This pic was taken BEFORE the container was placed in the desert and BEFORE the concrete was poured inside. The child is NOT cemented in the can :P

Shigiggles - http://coord.info/GCHMAT

8f7a8f90-8b3d-4cad-8a5c-910c7ffe487f.jpg

---------------------------

and last on my list ... another cache with many Favorite Points -

http://coord.info/GC49E3G - Challenge: Water You Waiting For?

One of our resident longtime cachers loves putting out Challenge Caches.

----------------------------

Now get your GPS's out this way and cache our area anytime, although SUMMER might not be the best choice as our average Summer temps hover around 3 digits daily. Best times to visit here start in October and run through mid-April. This is the season we experience the travels of the 'snowbirds' - our Northern neighbors escaping the snow and ice of winter season at their homes.

----------------------------

Email sent: May 8, 2014

Name received: May 11, 2014

Mission sent: June 12, 2014

Mission arrived: June 12, 2014

Mission received:

My envelop could say a quick hi to the one arriving from nevadanick, before being taken away. Nice coincidence.

And even nicer surprise inside the envelope! Did you know that this is a coin I have been longing for for a long time? Not only the perfect coin, but also the perfect timing! I am leaving tomorrow for a long vacation and now I can take your coin that wants to travel with me. By the way, that is a beautiful coin, too, but I already have that one. :-) So, I am lucky, it is not the other way round that I have to let the Bicycle go, and keep the beautiful Dandelion.

And here is the question: would you like me to drop your coin in the first cache I find suitable - which is likely to be in Spain, next week, or would you like me to keep it for a few weeks longer and visit caches in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia before letting it go?

These mission games are really neat! I was so happy with the coins I received at Easter or at Christmas, too. I hope my coins are good enough, and put a smile on the recipients' faces, at least as wide as mine is right now. Thank you!

Email sent: May 8, 2014

Name received: May 11, 2014

Mission sent: June 12, 2014

Mission arrived: June 12, 2014

Mission received:

My envelop could say a quick hi to the one arriving from nevadanick, before being taken away. Nice coincidence.

And even nicer surprise inside the envelope! Did you know that this is a coin I have been longing for for a long time? Not only the perfect coin, but also the perfect timing! I am leaving tomorrow for a long vacation and now I can take your coin that wants to travel with me. By the way, that is a beautiful coin, too, but I already have that one. :-) So, I am lucky, it is not the other way round that I have to let the Bicycle go, and keep the beautiful Dandelion.

And here is the question: would you like me to drop your coin in the first cache I find suitable - which is likely to be in Spain, next week, or would you like me to keep it for a few weeks longer and visit caches in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia before letting it go?

These mission games are really neat! I was so happy with the coins I received at Easter or at Christmas, too. I hope my coins are good enough, and put a smile on the recipients' faces, at least as wide as mine is right now. Thank you!

Oh my, I would like my traveler to visit Poland, Latvia and other nearby lands. My grandparents (I never met) were from Latvia and Bohemia. My Father Latvian and my Mother Bohemian.

Unfortunately, I have only been to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Katwijk. I would love to see more of Europe someday ... :)

I saw that you have been taking a bicycle coin with you on your travels last year and may have been in need of a change of bicycle. :D Happy it arrived in time to travel.

Travel safe and enjoy your Summer Road Trip !!!

Email sent: 5/7/14

Name received: 05/11/2014

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received: 13/06/2014

Thanks for the New Geocoin in my collection

7c123bde-51fb-4bc1-92f0-bb6ce730e4bc.jpg?rnd=0.7449152

Some Nice Cache to get when you will come to Quebec City

GCHKWJ -- Tree within the Old City (Virtual)

GC46BZ4 -- Château en vue (Castle view)

GC154TJ -- La fontaine de Tourny/The Fountain of Tourny

GC4FJEX -- Québec City #1 The Door/La porte 2ième vie

GC4KAMF -- La trappe à géocacheur (Bilingual) -- One of the Most Favorit cache in Canada

Email sent: yes

Name received: yes

Mission sent: yes

Mission arrived: yes

Mission received: 6/14/14

received an amazing package from kini_ont today

Which included a balloon geocoin i have been meaning to get, like this one, but each balloon is a different color.

also glad to have gotten his traveler, a small geocoin that wants to travel to every province and state. i really liked it when i found it posted earlier and i followed it because i liked the idea and now i get to start it. I live in ohio, so that one is down; also i will be visiting Alaska in about 6-8 weeks. so i may hold onto it and take it with me.

ballons_glow_front.jpg

Email sent: yes

Name received: yes

Mission sent: yes

Mission arrived: yes

Mission received: 6/14/14

received an amazing package from kini_ont today

Which included a balloon geocoin i have been meaning to get, like this one, but each balloon is a different color.

also glad to have gotten his traveler, a small geocoin that wants to travel to every province and state. i really liked it when i found it posted earlier and i followed it because i liked the idea and now i get to start it. I live in ohio, so that one is down; also i will be visiting Alaska in about 6-8 weeks. so i may hold onto it and take it with me.

ballons_glow_front.jpg

Yes please do, Alaska would be a hard one to get I would think :D glad the package got to you.

WHY AM I SUCH A SLACKER?? Roy I need a swift kick! I have my mission all packed up and ready to go yet it still stays...... MONDAY!!! MONDAY I SHALL MAIL IT!!

I am a slacker. Life has been very weird here lately. I will get the package in the mail soon, but it won't be as cool as I wanted it to be...

70db7bde-de3f-42e3-9640-f935c01ce416.jpg

-----------------------

14e34ee6-35ad-4399-b24d-1b1c02f44767.jpg

-----------------------

* Target end date for the Summer Road Trip Mission: July 12, 2014

Don't slack too long ... some trips may have to tread water for a while ... :grin:

---------------------------------

MORE entries to the traveling Summer Road Trips - updated 6/18/14

Getzie's Road Trip coin

Toojin's Wild and Free #34 - South Carolina Geocoin

MID-WAY CHECKPOINT

-------------------------------

Missions not yet enroute:

ElliPirelli

TrinIzzyCar

Toojin

steben6

GeoCharmer81

Chaussen

Missions not reported as received yet:

drneal

nevadanick - arrived 6/20/14

ElliPirelli

Getzie family

TrinIzzyCar

Ogima

steben6

GeoCharmer81

Bartians

There have been some awesome caches posted by our Road Trippers.

Some have even made my caching bucket list .... thanks for posting them !!

Road Trip caches posted by:

Strombus

drneal

nevadanick

Getzie family

Toojin

Chaussen

Bartians

The following traveler details have been submitted:

Getzie's Road Trip coin

Strombus' Ghostly Traveler

IF any of this is incorrect or I'm missing something, please let me know so I can get it corrected.

Seems to be correct so far ... so ...

002bd024-4cc7-4148-b335-63abcfd01545.jpg

Edited by nevadanick

MORE entries to the traveling Summer Road Trips - updated 6/20/14

Getzie's Road Trip coin

Strombus' Ghostly Traveler