Wild flowers

bc99d499-aef7-4573-8e2c-6b4bd4e3653e_l.jpg

WhaT do you call this one, please? I don't think we have it in UK.

MrsB

The common name is Bluebells. Mertensia longiflora.

Thanks. They're different from British bluebells. :)

Yeah, it's an overused common name. There are at least three different bluebells in the NW, one of which is probably what you see in the UK. It has been introduced here and grows wild in the West part of Washington State (I live on the East side).

I'm missing something re posting photographs here...

The Attachments 'Choose File' link will choose a file from my laptop but won't upload it...

So then I thought I'd share a photo from my Flickr albums... but the Flickr link doesn't seem to upload either.

What am I doing wrong?

(The wood anemone photo I uploaded in my previous post I did the old-fashioned way i.e. I uploaded to a cache log before I shared it here.)

MrsB

I'm missing something re posting photographs here...

The Attachments 'Choose File' link will choose a file from my laptop but won't upload it...

So then I thought I'd share a photo from my Flickr albums... but the Flickr link doesn't seem to upload either.

What am I doing wrong?

(The wood anemone photo I uploaded in my previous post I did the old-fashioned way i.e. I uploaded to a cache log before I shared it here.)

MrsB

I'm able to "Attach" a thumbnail (browse to the file and "Attach This File", but the "Add to Post" link does only this (even with IMG tags added):

<a class=post-2384269-098853300 1428933899_thumb.jpg' alt='post-2384269-098853300 1428933899_thumb.jpg'>

But I can right-click that thumbnail, select the URL, remove the "_thumb" from the end of that URL, and now the image posts OK. The "advanced uploader", however, is sending me to profile settings.

post-2384269-098853300%201428933899.jpg