2014 CITO Souvenirs

I hosted my first Event today which happened to be a CITO Event. Although I entered an Attended on the Cache page I did not get my CITO Souvenir for 2014. My wife went to the same event and her souvenir does show up. It looks like if you hosted the event you are not getting credit for attending the event even if you add the Attend log on the event.

Update: Another cacher that attended the event contacted me to say that he did not receive his souvenir also.

Edited by Lt.Ranger.Bob

Did you log it using the iPhone App? Someone was bouncing that around after our CITO today. I logged it online and got the souvenir.

Thanks for the info. I DID log using my iPhone App on site.

Somebody I saw on another forum had the same issue, but they fixed it by editing their log on the website. I'm yet to do our logging so I can't comment from personal experience.

Thanks as well!

Amazing!

Yes, editing my log DID fix the issue, and awarded me with the CITO 2014 Souvenir!

Still no sure why this happened in the first place, though. :blink:

Somebody I saw on another forum had the same issue, but they fixed it by editing their log on the website. I'm yet to do our logging so I can't comment from personal experience.

Now I can comment :lol: as I've done our yesterday's logging, but not today's (we've been busy bunnies and attended three CITOs this year), I logged through the API, checked our profile afterwards and indeed we didn't have the souvenir, so I edited the attended log and up it popped. :)

Edited by Beach_hut

In my case I used GSAK and logged my Attend with the Publish feature. Another cacher that attended my event sent me an email today and they said they deleted the attend and re-enter it and that fitted the problem for them. I will try the edit to see if that fixes it for me and since I went to another CITO today maybe that will also fix the problem. :-)