Trackable/travelbug hotels in Italy?

tvchick

Greetings!

I am planning to travel through Italy and have a bunch of trackables I hope to drop off. Does anyone know of good travelbug hotels in the area?

Hi! In the Verona area there are a couple of them plus some large cache that can easily accomodate TBs.

For example: GC2D5TY orGC3585N are tb hotels otherwise our own "Valpolicella tour" starting at GC50ZRQ offers couple of conrainers suitable for larger tb.

Greetings

Jacopo & Lisa

Hello,

if you're in Rome, there's a TB Hotel just outside Ciampino Airport (GC450MX), and another one north of town on the highway (GC3332F).

In the city center, most caches are micros, but there's a regular in Villa Borghese, one of the main parks (GC4923T).

Enjoy your trip!

Marcello

Thank you for the tip! I am actually in Rome now, so I hope I will get to the one at villa borghese! And if I go, I hope I find it... I've already had two Dnfs on our night walk! All the muggles make me nervous, I guess. Yup, that's what I'm blaming it on! :\

Hello,

if you're in Rome, there's a TB Hotel just outside Ciampino Airport (GC450MX), and another one north of town on the highway (GC3332F).

In the city center, most caches are micros, but there's a regular in Villa Borghese, one of the main parks (GC4923T).

Enjoy your trip!

Marcello

Thank you for the tip! I am actually in Rome now, so I hope I will get to the one at villa borghese! And if I go, I hope I find it... I've already had two Dnfs on our night walk! All the muggles make me nervous, I guess. Yup, that's what I'm blaming it on! :\

Hello,

Enjoy your trip!

Marcello

If you're still in Rome, try also

GC51YZW or

GC51YZW.