GC4NRG1 COG Cache Theory Seeking Event Donations

kini_ont

The Central Ontario Geocachers cordially invite you to COG Fling 10 - “The COG Cache Theory” (GC4NRG1). We are approximately 2 ½ hrs from Buffalo in the lovely Hamlet of Tottenham Ontario. One of the specialty caches is the first Lab Cache to be outside of the USA but you’ll find many interesting caches and other things to do, like taking a train ride on a steam locomotive. You can get all the information for our 10th celebration of Flings HERE

Now of course a mega requires many things to be done and one of them is to issue prizes. Again they have voluntold me that I do a wonderful job of soliciting prizes, I’ve told them I do no such thing it is the good and generous geocoin collectors who deserve all the credit and adulates but that I would once again ask them to generously donate what they can to our event. Contact maybe made through my profile in an email or right here in a post and I’ll supply you with an address to send it to.

Again in case I forget or go stark mad in helping with another mega event... Thank you from all of the COG organizers and we hope to see you in Tottenham.

Emails with the shipping information to all except drneal. Yes doc I'll see you and Laura and the boys at ASPGB looking forward to that of course even if only for a short time maybe in the middle of the week I'll sneek away from golf long enough to pay a visit.

Thank you MtnMutt-ProDuckShins :D and Dofferson, emails have been sent. The Central Ontario Cachers Fling Team thank you for your generous donations it will make some cachers very happy.

On another note, yesterday was spent visiting the Fling site and I'm happy to announce that even after this past winter with all the snow and ice storms the grounds of the park though still soggy (rain everyday this week) looks great with little damage to the trees (the park folks have been out and cleaning up), the rolling hills are green again and even a fair amount of waterfowl in the lake, this should make a picture perfect event B) . With many electrical and water hook ups for those who travel in style :) we'll be able to accomadate anyone so come on up north and join us in Tottenham Ontario.

Thank you MtnMutt-ProDuckShins :D and Dofferson, emails have been sent. The Central Ontario Cachers Fling Team thank you for your generous donations it will make some cachers very happy.

On another note, yesterday was spent visiting the Fling site and I'm happy to announce that even after this past winter with all the snow and ice storms the grounds of the park though still soggy (rain everyday this week) looks great with little damage to the trees (the park folks have been out and cleaning up), the rolling hills are green again and even a fair amount of waterfowl in the lake, this should make a picture perfect event B) . With many electrical and water hook ups for those who travel in style :) we'll be able to accomadate anyone so come on up north and join us in Tottenham Ontario.

I would also like to throw a couple coins into your event as donations. Where can I send them to? CobraLeader312

I would also like to throw a couple coins into your event as donations. Where can I send them to? CobraLeader312

Greatly appricated, I've sent you an email :)

drop me an email with your address, ok?

Will do and thank you for your help :)

my pleasure. sent coins out saturday - or maybe monday. no matter, they were sent. :-)

Thank you RedShoesGirl I received your generous donation today. I had a good laugh at the Bad Day Caching geocoin, I think I was the poster boy for that one. Your donation is greatly appreciated :)

45513a9a-dc61-492c-a1d6-0c2ea5fb3725.jpg

Over the weekend I had attended the ASPGB, first it was a blast second I have some folks to thank for donating to our mega event. First fox-and-the-hound supplied us with some very hard to get geocoins from his collection of artist coins, drneal also donated both versions of his latest geocoin and the ASPGB committee donated their event coin. The COG Fling organizers would like to thank them for the great looking and hard to get coins, the recipients' of these coins should be very very happy (I know I would be) :D

feec0193-528a-46f1-8080-0eee422e069f.jpg

b2425328-4287-49b7-a6bf-6871a0c171ca.jpg

410f9675-770b-42e7-b20c-46d3a08e5b3d.jpg

“Mea culpa” – I’ve been home for several days but ever busy getting caught up with things and forgetting to thank a few of the donors who sent coins for our event.

I and the COG Event committee really appreciate the donations that have arrived, it makes for a remarkable weekend of caching, meeting and winning some of these geocoins is like icing on the cake. We thank each and every one of you for your generous donations:

Received from Dofferson

ed77eac2-63b6-4943-b3a6-210b34da81b5.jpg

Also from MtnMutt

05869ec0-7e93-4766-bd08-edb5be3c9777.jpg

And lastly Nevadanick

184892a6-4ff1-428f-a10b-fb81d76d00c8.jpg

You overwhelm me with your generously

Well COG's Cache Theory is fast approaching we'll hold one more meeting before the event, a shakedown cruise I suppose.

But I'm here again to thank the generousity of E&Cplus3 or PHDCoins.ca for their donation of coins to our event. I'm excited that two Central Ontario geocachers will get the "Strong and Free" geocoins even before I get mine, for those who might be just seeing these coins for the first time, they are still in the pre-sale mode at PDHCoins.ca and not yet available (can you say temptation leave me now! :ph34r::lol: ) Anyway thanks to all the folks who make this possible.

590e8b3c-cd1b-45f6-90bf-eb3a5073573a.jpg

The final countdown has begun and the house is a mess with a pile here, another over there and boxes filled with prizes and volunteer tee's. But today I received another great geocoin prize package from cobraleader312. We thank you and know it will put a smile on someones face as they open their prize.

So many to thank who have made this event such a success.

737adeef-2486-445b-a733-219426b84956.jpg

Well it is time to wrap up things at this post but before doing so I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for the great donations you sent, it may a "Big Bang" (groan) and I plan to send something out to each in appreciation (ASPGB Comm. will get theirs in May next year :) ). Now I'd like to share a few pictures that had been taken. First we did have celeb's, here is a photo.

c4dc5a7d-6776-4e24-8aab-bf07a1577e5f.jpg

No not Mike sorry I meant to show our visiting Lackey Cathy H, as she put it "Getting her Big Bang going". You just have to love it when the folks from Groundspeak come to play and she was fan..tastic! Thank You Cathy H

aa4faaeb-d388-4188-a6fb-7388b47a85f1.jpg

But this was the moment I wanted you all to see. This is the reward of donating and handing out those prizes, you should have seen those eyes light up as she opened the envelope with the coin in it. Can you say "Priceless". May all of you remain safe, happy and have the best summer! Peace & Love

31e7290c-e988-4f74-a89a-bf528052f82f.jpg