Request for photos - Commissioner's Rock

Revent

I've written a 'draft' waymark for Commissioner's Rock, the benchmark located at the NC-SC-GA tripoint (NGS PID AC5593). Unfortunately, at the time of my visit I was unable to get a photo of the actual mark itself, as I was either unable to figure out which rock it was, or, more likely, the actual mark was underwater at the time (the river was fairly high), and I'm unlikely to visit it again anytime in the foreseeable future as I live half a continent away. TBH, I actually think I was standing on it while taking off my shoes to wade out to the 'Chattooga Rock' benchmark located in the middle of the river. There is a very popular geocache near this location (Ellicott's Rock Cache, GCFE3), and many photos of the mark itself on gc.com, but grabbing someone else's photo without permission would be kinda bogus....so...

I'm looking for either someone with photos to 'adopt' this draft, or to give me permission to use their photos. I'd prefer to not just drop it into uncategorized, since it would lose the category specific data fields, but would be willing to do so if I knew someone was going to pick it up (I'd just copy them into a mail first). I'm not at all attached to it being 'mine', I'd just like it to exist. This is a very historically significant location, listed on the National Register of Historic Places and with it's own Wikipedia article, and a very popular geocaching spot (the cache has over 200 visits and 40+ favorite points) so it definitely deserves some Waymarking love.

Help! :)